The Official Rams vs. Chiefs Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You know the drill. No attacking fellow members and no name calling of Rams players, coaches, or front office staff. There are many other ways to vent our frustrations about this game, like the one in the gif below that I'm presently using to rid myself of excess anger.

5a5apt.jpg

Athos

Legend
Fuck Shotty.
Fuck the Refs.
Fuck the Rams.

Same ole', same ole'. One big pile of steaming horse shit.

LooNaTik83

I sense a lack of intensity in today's game. Today isn't the day, too bad it's a little obvious.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Today's offensive game plan was poor. I get the injuries... but we had no answer to anything after the first drive.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
All rams fans need to realise that we are not a good football team right now.
We have potential, but thats it, this is why we flash in quarters, win the occasional game.

I'm not venting because this is what I expected to happen. You can call it apathy if you want, but i prefer to think of it as.. "If we win a game, great" - "If we lose, meh, wasn't expecting a win anyway"
If you don't get so high after a win, you won't get so low after a loss guys.

A healthy dose of realism was handed out today.. sorry to say

Last edited:
You go into the season with 3 players on the OL who are injury prone it's not surprising when your OL gets injured. Oh well it's only a game.

V3

Hall of Fame
I've been waiting to make a call on Davis and I think this game might have shown me what I was looking for. I think we're going to need to draft a QB in round one next year. This shitty part is that this team will win just enough games to get us out of range for the top QBs.

Not impressed with our WR's on this team. Quick is our best and I'm not sure I'd call him a #1.

Did Saffold ever come back in? I had to stop watching. Looks like he's continuing his streak of being fragile.

I don't like Wells. At all.

I'm tired of seeing Schotty being able to draw up good plays at the start and then not being able to adjust to the defense. The offense just stalls after 2 or 3 drives and that's the game unless the D decides to play prevent like they did in Philly.

On the bright side, at least it looks like our D line is getting things figured out.

LooNaTik83

Well we can all agree that the Rams did not show up for today's game. We got teased at the beginning then it went into a state of obscurity.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Ass whipping today. Some people will blame the injuries or the refs, I just think our coaches aren't earning their checks. I really believe we have enough talent, right now, to be 5-2. Here we are at 2-5. This staff has done a very poor job, bottom line.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I hate tripplete's crew. They're worse than bogers crew.

That said, I'm really fucking sick of wasting my Sunday's every damn year. When will this team ever be good? We're gonna finish in the basement once again, even with the Seahawks sucking. Let's hope we can at least get some good draft picks.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Bad game to watch. Bad performance. I demand more for my dedication. Sunday wasted. To drink another or not to drink another...that is the question.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Just an abysmal work of execution. 3rd down and long on offense and defense. The silly personal fouls and simple execution.
Oline is shuffled and back to mediocrity again...lucky Austin Davis is still alive. No one behind Britt at all.

Aweosme! Love seeing us get fucking embarrassed!

34 to fucking 7!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
This is probably the worst game of the season! Pathetic in every phase of the game! What the hell is wrong with this crap ass team?

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I'm getting beat down with all the losing over the past ten years.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This offensive line is the most undependable, overrated, and fragile group of FA busts and blunders that is IMO the black eye of this Fisher/Snead regime.

1)Ya'll know i've been done with Saffold for quite awhile. He should be playing table tennis instead of a contact sport.
2)Wells is intelligent but took the big money to come here and suck...like i said he's intelligent.
3)Long was an expensive, but good idea that went glass half empty because he was brought in to protect Bradford who can't stay healthy himself. He is an average LT.
4)Barrett Jones makes an appearance just in time to justify going back on IR so he can continue to give free tax advice in a couple months.
5)Joseph goes backwards on every run play.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They tricked us last week...the bastards.

As for this loss...ugly all around. Offense had no idea how to move the ball after the first score.

Many questions on this whole squad. Coaches and all. Offensive line is ugly and full of injury prone over paid mofo's.

Nuke Ram said it best. This decade + of mystery has beaten the fun out of football.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Rams coaching staff thinks they're smarter than everyone else
Pick a fucking running back!!!!!!!
Stacey, Austin, Cunningham, Mason rotation????
What the fuck is that
Get well soon Brian Quick
Rookie DB's man.... They played as well as can be expected - but This is year 3 right?
How can we be staring 3 fucking rookie DB 's in year 3?
How does that have anything to do with Bradford getting hurt???
Anyway
Someone needs to burn some fucking sage cause the ghost of JOHN SHAW LIVES!!!!