The Official Rams vs. Chiefs Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No Team can lose three players on their O-Line, Their Best WR, and expect to be able to do "Jack Shit!". Add the fact you have to deal with this.....
blind referees.png
And your Basically "FUCKED!!"

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I'm just so tired of all the losing. Much like everyone else. Just makes it even worse when you see these other teams in the league who are always in the playoffs and winning 10+ games. Or how new coaches come to a team and they instantly start winning like the Eagles and Cardinals. I'm now starting to lean the way of new coaches after the season. This season is going to turn ugly with these road games and having to play the Broncos after that. You can't tell me the Cardinals have that much more talent than the Rams. The difference is the coaching. Cardinals have had many injuries on defense and three different QBs play. Barring this team somehow turning it around, I'm thinking we need new coaches.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What an embarrassing POS of a team. They don't play as a team, no one wanted to finish the game, the have third stringers in there for the fourth quarter because there are so many pussies on this roster. Its football suck it up you bunch of babies.

They can cut Zuerlin right now I don't know what his problem is but let him figure it out on unemployment.

Walter

Rookie
I didn't see this coming. Being a big baby about it too. Wife isn't impressed. My kid doesn't like my team. My dog won't look at me. The agony of defeat. 2 and 5.

Good movie suggestions?

Did I mention I'm bummed?

What's the best legal magic pill out there?
Need one of those Men in Black memory eraser things.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm just so tired of all the losing. Much like everyone else. Just makes it even worse when you see these other teams in the league who are always in the playoffs and winning 10+ games. Or how new coaches come to a team and they instantly start winning like the Eagles and Cardinals. I'm now starting to lean the way of new coaches after the season. This season is going to turn ugly with these road games and having to play the Broncos after that. You can't tell me the Cardinals have that much more talent than the Rams. The difference is the coaching. Cardinals have had many injuries on defense and three different QBs play. Barring this team somehow turning it around, I'm thinking we need new coaches.

I hate to say I agree about the coaching staff.

I normally avoid the vent thread. I like to think I'm positive about this team but it's very difficult to be positive after that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Can't blame the refs, they called SF for as many penalties as the Rams.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe I can open up a practice that caters only to Rams fans
Let me invest in the stock (Kimberly-Clark) that carries Kleenex before you open your doors as I think it's going spike upwards from the 113 price per share that it closed at on Friday!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Gotta say this was probably the worst performance since the Dallas game last year. Really not encouraging for the future of this team. Everyone played poorly save maybe Quinn and Donald. Really an awful showing all around. I just can't buy that the players are this bad or simply not executing. These coaches need to get a handle on this and NOW. I can easily see us losing almost every game if teams realize they can simply stuff a couple runs and then bring the heat against this matador front line. Wow! Seriously deflated after that "game".

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
As the so called "Oldest Ram Fan here at ROD" I must say " I can't remember a Ram Team, and Coach's EVER look this BAD!" Even if we did lose 3/5 of our O-Line, and our Best WR!

Lesson

Oh, really?
My vents for this week:

1. GZ
2. Loss of personnel
3. Execution by the players on all 3 sides of the ball.

Marq

Marq My Wordz
Name
King
As the so called "Oldest Ram Fan here at ROD" I must say " I can't remember a Ram Team, and Coach's EVER look this BAD!" Even if we did lose 3/5 of our O-Line, and our Best WR!
Agreed! Everyone seems to be able to adjust except for the Rams.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Excitement, more excitement, beer, start of game, excitement, more beer, less excitement, more beer, excitement gone, break out the vodka, more beer, Rams still have a chance, more beer, refs suck, shit sucks, shot and beer, Rams can still come back, more beer, fuck this game, vodka shot, few minutes left of pain, more beer, game over, vodka and beer flow more.

Rinse, cycle, repeat.

drpugilist

hey @Prime Time is this the coaching staff vent thread? sorry thought these were two different subjects. game vent vs. coach vent??

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
You go into the season with 3 players on the OL who are injury prone it's not surprising when your OL gets injured. Oh well it's only a game.
At least the organization knows that. Trying to move back into the first for Martin was a good sign.
Expect Oline and LB to be priority in the offseason.

Only Barksdale finished on the oline where he started today. That's a loss no matter who we play.

Even a healthy quick wouldn't have made a difference.

What did we give up, something like 7 sacks and a dozen more hurries and hits? That's a loss any day.