The Official Rams vs. Chiefs Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm getting beat down with all the losing over the past ten years.

Have-you-ever-been-to-a-Psychiatrist-84393663534_xlarge.jpeg

A55VA6

Legend
All around terrible.

- Stupid penalties
- Bad coaching
- Crucial injuries
- Bad offense
- Bad defense
- Bad special teams

What am I missing?

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm getting beat down with all the losing over the past ten years.
It's been wearing on me, too. I'm sure I'm considered very negative by most here but what do people expect? The Rams have given me almost zero reason to believe they know what the hell they're doing. It sure doesn't seem like they learn from mistakes, either.

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
This is exactly why I play fantasy football. I can at least enjoy the NFL in some way.

Athos

Legend
Just........get some new fucking coaches in here. We have talent, but fuck me if these wankers know their asshole from their mouths. Talent in there. Putting the players in the best positions to succeed, week in and week out, totally fucking isn't.

I'm just kinda done with Fisher. Totally and fucking completely. Keep Snead. I think he's fine. Fisher and GW and BS. Show them the door.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
How many Rams players do you think really care about these pathetic games, seasons, etc. Shouldn't it bother our players that in losses to SF & KC the opponent is laughing on the sideline late in the game? I think the losing TRULY frustrates players like Long, JL, Steven Jackson, but outside of those guys do you think most of our team REALLY cares? How many guys are just happy to pick up a paycheck?

Our team is never going to be consistent or playoff caliber until we rid ourselves of these dumb & selfish players who aren't infuriated by losing. Guys like Janoris Jenkins, Chase Reynolds, & Ray Ray Armstrong are not on WINNING football teams. They make selfish plays only thinking about themselves.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Well that was awful. Completely spineless performance which has demonstrated how far this team is from being competitive and it's not just down to age. I'm normally quite pragmatic about stuff like this but for the first time I'm seriously questioning the level of talent in this team. I think I've overestimated some of these players (including a number of former first round picks). I'm also questioning (for the first time) whether Fisher and Snead should be allowed to continue after this season.

I know there were a number of injuries on the o line especially (Barrett Jones even played!) but that doesn't excuse that performance.

Philly5

Rookie
Wells, Saffold, and Long hurt yet again.

Davis was lousy, but after Quick went out I did not see many WRs getting open.

Please can we get Tavon in space. Please.

Secondary might be young and good, or might be young and bad. We could sure use a veteran to help.

LBs don't show much. Should be better behind our DL.

No confidence in GZ.

After Donald and Quinn, not much to like today.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our Rams get crushed. Ouch! Oh well, I'm through being mad. Roast beef sandwich here I come! Thanks for hanging with me guys during this troubling game! See you this week and next weekend on the board.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This game sorta put the nail in the coffin for Fisher to me. He's a great motivator but an average coach. I don't know how you go into the year with Scott Wells as your center. He's one of the worst Olineman I've ever seen. Same with Joseph. I think we should bring in a college coach. Enough with the has been's and could be's.

Walter

Rookie
I try and tell myself its only a game and no matter what happens I still have to go to work and pay bills. Its hard though. Too much frustration involved in this hobby.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Our Rams get crushed. Ouch! Oh well, I'm through being mad. Roast beef sandwich here I come! Thanks for hanging with me guys during this troubling game! See you this week and next weekend on the board.
I'm making pork chops

drool.gif

khel72

Rookie
Problem #1= Schotty, i mean he got run off from the JETS for freak sake! Have you seen that shite show?
Problem #2= Gw, not tailoring his D to his personell, for freak sake he makes us miss Tim Walton!
Problem #3= Fisher, because he can't or won't figure out or admit the 2 main problems. Loyalty is admirable and all but that just leaves one solution.
Solution= Blow it up they all got to go

That is all, I'll go back to drinking now

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I didn't see this coming. Being a big baby about it too. Wife isn't impressed. My kid doesn't like my team. My dog won't look at me. The agony of defeat. 2 and 5.

Good movie suggestions?

Did I mention I'm bummed?

What's the best legal magic pill out there?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Worst performance by a Rams OL I can remember. If Davis was a typical pocket passer with no "feet" he would have been sacked 10 times. If he wasn't as nimble as he was he'd have been crushed into the turf, he had no chance today.

The injury bug wasn't a bug today, it was a swarm of bugs.