Tell me more about these prospects

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If we can get Goff and dont I will destroy everything I have. Goff or bust!
What type of qb is he in your opinion? A poised pocket passer or a dynamic type?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Get Goff or Lynch in the first. Lineman and a WR inter second. Double down late round because the ones we pick high will obviously suck...

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Fifth draft under fisher (assuming he makes it) and no way can we draft bpa. That's all I need to know. It's doomed before it starts.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
What type of qb is he in your opinion? A poised pocket passer or a dynamic type?
he is a dynamic pocket passer ala Peyton Manning but with the ability to move the pocket like Rodgers.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
None of it will excite me without significant changes to the offensive philosophy of this team. They could have five first round picks and address multiple major needs on offense with players drafted in their appropriate value range, but if we come back next year with the same approach to offense, then forget it.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
he is a dynamic pocket passer ala Peyton Manning but with the ability to move the pocket like Rodgers.
Can he run an offense that only makes sense when you have a concussion?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get Goff or Lynch in the first. Lineman and a WR inter second. Double down late round because the ones we pick high will obviously suck...
Really hoping alshon is a possibility

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
None of it will excite me without significant changes to the offensive philosophy of this team. They could have five first round picks and address multiple major needs on offense with players drafted in their appropriate value range, but if we come back next year with the same approach to offense, then forget it.
This is also true but I think the philosophy is hindered by Foles horrific play. It's still bad but it's impossible to generate momentum and points if Foles is gonna miss open people and turn the ball over

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Really hoping alshon is a possibility

Yeah that'd be awesome. I'm on board with bringing in Gase as well so having an offensively minded HC, make a play for Alshon and then get our QB in the draft - I think that makes this team so much better than we are now. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe we can't pull those moves off, but it can't be worse right?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I thought the same but I'm hearing people say that this qb crop is underwhelming.

There's no top definitive prospect like Luck, but there's still guys who I think can be franchise QBs for sure.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not very good at evaluating college QB's. What are you seeing from Goff?
He's very accurate...has great touch to his passes. Doesn't have a cannon but can make all the throws. But what excites me about him more than anything is he seems to have that Aaron Rodgers esq movement in the pocket. He can feel the rush without looking at it and navigates the pocket very cleverly. He does a great job of reading defenses and has great feet

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He's very accurate...has great touch to his passes. Doesn't have a cannon but can make all the throws. But what excites me about him more than anything is he seems to have that Aaron Rodgers esq movement in the pocket. He can feel the rush without looking at it and navigates the pocket very cleverly. He does a great job of reading defenses and has great feet
Thanks NJ.
Sounds good. What type of offense did he run? Was he blessed with consistently clean pockets to navigate from?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks NJ.
Sounds good. What type of offense did he run? Was he blessed with consistently clean pockets to navigate from?
They run a spread no huddle offense. Naturally some are holding that against him. But from what I've seen he's very intelligent and has the arm and pocket awareness to play in an nfl style offense.

His line I'm not so sure on...he definitely faces pressure but even when there's pressure he will make a slight step and extend the pocket...I encourage you to check out some footage on him