Teddy BridgeH20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Really sucks to hear. I like Teddy, and I thought he could have a really good season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd call the Eagles about Bradford. Seriously.

Then again, now the Eagles appear to really need him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just moments ago, Reproted on NFLN, Almost certainly a season ending injury!! Back-up Shaun Hill, former Rams back-up, next-man-up!!

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I'd call the Eagles about Bradford. Seriously.

Then again, now the Eagles appear to really need him.

I would also. The Eagles have already paid the bonus. Salary is about $7M. Do not know if there is offset language in his contract, but if not Eagles can/should pick up part of the salary in exchange for a 4th round conditional pick that can move to as low as a 2nd depending on Bradford's performance and the team's performance.

They owe it to the fans that just step up for significant $s for their stadium and to AP.

Yes, I grew up as a "Purple People Eater" in Iowa before I crossed over to a Ram's addict.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Boy, they may be forced to go get a "dumpster fire" QB like Kaepernick. What a krappy position to be in a week before the season starts. I bet the 49er front office's ears just perked up!

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Matt VenselVerified account‏@mattvensel
FWIW, Teddy Bridgewater's injury was called in on the emergency scanner as a dislocated knee. That's not to say that is the full extent.

This is looking more like a 2 yr rehab at best and perhaps a career derailler. Now you get into nerve and blow vessel damages. This is so sad. Vikings had a REAL chance this year.

Update: Based on more info from @ 12intheBox, it APPEARS that there is no nerve or arterial damage.. Thank god.

Last edited:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Teddy Bridgewater suffered a non-contact injury today at practice. The injury was quickly identified as a dislocated knee. The injury was stabilized, and he was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment and evaluation. After undergoing an MRI, it was determined that Teddy suffered a complete tear to his ACL and other structural damage. Fortunately, there appears to be no nerve or arterial damage. Surgical repair will be scheduled within the next few days. Although the recovery time will be significant, we expect Teddy to make a full recovery. I would like to thank all of the medical professionals and our athletic training staff for all of their help today. Teddy has already displayed the attitude needed to overcome this injury and attack his rehab.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Teddy Bridgewater suffered a non-contact injury today at practice. The injury was quickly identified as a dislocated knee. The injury was stabilized, and he was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment and evaluation. After undergoing an MRI, it was determined that Teddy suffered a complete tear to his ACL and other structural damage. Fortunately, there appears to be no nerve or arterial damage. Surgical repair will be scheduled within the next few days. Although the recovery time will be significant, we expect Teddy to make a full recovery. I would like to thank all of the medical professionals and our athletic training staff for all of their help today. Teddy has already displayed the attitude needed to overcome this injury and attack his rehab.

Great news. As long as he can walk properly again, that's all that matters.

Ram65

Legend
Fortunately, there appears to be no nerve or arterial damage.

Glad for this ^. Tough blow for both Teddy and Viks.

Eagles aren't trading Bradford. I thought the Rams should have held on to Foles just for this situation. Shaun Hill and/or bust?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I wish Bridgewater the best, class kid and now the Vikings will deal with the ups and downs of Sean Hill. Norv Turner a much better Offensive Coordinator than Brian Schottenheimer, however, I think Denver just found a buyer for Mark Sanchez.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I feel bad for the Viking fans. Injuries like this suck.

Get well, Teddy.

fearsomefour

Legend
Bridgewater is one of the young QBs I like quite a bit. Too bad. Hate to see injuries like this.
Had a kid (RB) on a Pop Warner team I assisted with who got bend over at the knee....didn't break anything. But the arterie was damaged unknown to anyone. Long story short he almost lost his leg. Scary stuff.