Teddy BridgeH20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow, hate to see something like that especially to such an important player for a team. Sucks for them.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Left Knee. All reports coming in sound bad.

Shaun Hill is the backup there.

Psycho_X

Legend

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Hate the Vikeens and their drama coach.... but I wouldn't wish this on anybody. The whole team is suddenly realizing that this may be a lost season for them, instead of a deep playoff run. Great QB's make everyone around them better, even the DE's who can pin their ears back after big leads. Players falling to the ground praying... I would too.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Bummer... always hate to see that. Hope it's not too bad and he's able to recover.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Meant to add, Rams fans went thru this when that Brown Dog DT decided to drape all 300 lbs of himself all over Sam. We were looking good & getting ready for a "winning" season when that happened.
But we were already used to those scenarios, & didn't really have hopes anyway. Losing Bridgewater is like losing Trent Green, but with no Warner in the wings--only <hurl> Shaun Hill.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The Vikings have a window with an emerging Teddy and AP still with a bit left in the tank. I really hope Teddy recovers quickly (and fully). This is sad - and we Rams fans know that as well as anyone.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Maybe they can sign Austin Davis since he's available and relive our nightmare from a couple years ago.
austin-davis3.jpeg

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay