Teddy BridgeH20

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very sad. Likeable guy. Really hope its overblown and he's ok. But how come he needed an ambulance for an ACL? How bad can it be?
That's the unfortunate part. They would likely have medical staff on site that could handle an acl injury. So this could be a far more uncommon injury

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
The Vikings have a window with an emerging Teddy and AP still with a bit left in the tank. I really hope Teddy recovers quickly (and fully). This is sad - and we Rams fans know that as well as anyone.
Although I don't like anything about them, especially their whiny ass coach, I believe that this team has a chance to take the NFC this year. Deep team with no glaring weaknesses. Without their QB, I doubt it.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Zimmer saying "we'll let you know when we find out the extent of it."
What's the point of holding a news conference if you're not going to say a damn thing about the injury?
He didn't disclose anything that we didn't already know.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel really bad for Teddy but can't seem to feel sorry for their coach or fans at all.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Apparently people were throwing up and said it was 'gruesome'.

Yeah from reports it seems as if it was a knee injury similar to that of RGIII

upload_2016-8-30_16-22-31.jpeg

images

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
On a non contact play? Jesus!

Scary how that kind of thing can happen just like that.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kind of amazed in today's instant info age that there isn't more definitive information about what happened yet

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Kind of amazed in today's instant info age that there isn't more definitive information about what happened yet

HIPPA prevents anyone at the Hospital from leaking info. No one in the Vikings organization will leak anything for fear of increasing the price they will have to pay in a trade.