Super early because I'm excited draft thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Hopefully I'll be doing this when the pick is made
Q55ju80.gif

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
crown-royal-maple.jpg

Oh I'm ready!

I just hope I don't go all Billy Madison and blame the penguin route!

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'll be sippin' an Old Fashion with Bulleit Bourbon.
Maybe 2....

I don't have a bitchen pic like the rest of you show-offs.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Do you like watching the draft on ESPN or NFL Network and why?

I preferably like watching the draft on NFL Network because of Rich Eisen, Steve Mariucci, Mike Mayock, and no Chris Berman. Rich is a great entertainer and one of my favorite sports talk show hosts. Mayock does a great job evaluating players and showing you the strengths and weaknesses in their play. Mooch chimes in using his coaching experience to give us an idea of how a team might best utilize their new player. The Berman thing is self explanatory. I think they all work really well together. I could care less about Deion Sanders interviewing the new rookies, though.

A55VA6

Legend

I preferably like watching the draft on NFL Network because of Rich Eisen, Steve Mariucci, Mike Mayock, and no Chris Berman. Rich is a great entertainer and one of my favorite sports talk show hosts. Mayock does a great job evaluating players and showing you the strengths and weaknesses in their play. Mooch chimes in using his coaching experience to give us an idea of how a team might best utilize their new player. The Berman thing is self explanatory. I think they all work really well together. I could care less about Deion Sanders interviewing the new rookies, though.

NFL Network for sure. I like Eisen, Mooch, and Mayock. Like you said, Mayock does a great job evaluating players and he describes them really well.

I don't watch ESPN at all unless a good game is on because that channel is just shit these days.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

A little of both. I like Kiper and McShay, but absolutely hate Berman and his sidekick. Then on NFL Network I like the host but not the draft analysts. Mayock is annoying, Davis is annoying, Jeremiah, Brooks, etc they all seem too corporate. The network has turned into something that is trying to be too mainstream especially the morning show with that Seahawks Elliott and then distracting me with that super smoking Erin and to a lesser extent the jock flirting Lindsey in the evening. Then you get a failed QB with the GQ look that is always taking Erins attention away from me, Eric fucking Davis one of the all time most annoying 40Whiners ever, then they throw in the stupid social media tweets and all huddle around a table drinking coffee. They should just call it the NFL View. Why not just bring Whoooopee over, she probably knows as much about football as some of those clowns.

Now that Cowherd has moved to L.A. all he talks about is the NBA, ESPN sucks, NFL Network sucks, there is nothing good to watch. Dan Patrick and The Rich Eisen show just seem like shows about how cool Dan Patrick and Rich Eisen can be. I'm really frustrated with sports entertainment if you can't tell.

I think I will watch the Rams pick and then watch the Penguins vs Capitols semi final game. I can check in on the draft between periods.