Super early because I'm excited draft thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And thank HEAVENS for that!!! One more word of Goff vs Wentz debate and.....

giphy.gif
Ditto's and if I may add ... :headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::puke::headexplosion::sleepz::headexplosion::blah::headexplosion::dizzy::headexplosion::deadhorse::headexplosion::help::headexplosion:

ausmurp

Starter
Ditto's and if I may add ... :headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::puke::headexplosion::sleepz::headexplosion::blah::headexplosion::dizzy::headexplosion::deadhorse::headexplosion::help::headexplosion:

Goff is better!
Does this count as murder if your head explodes because of something I typed? Lol ppl are so draaaaah matic on the internutz.

Can't wait until the draft!

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Unfortunately I have to work this evening but I will be checking in on my phone. I'll be at lunch between 8-8:30 so at least that works out great.

I can see Goodell having a bad night.

Chris Berman: "The Commisioner is making his way to the podium now.

Goodell: "Good evening, and welcome to the 2016 NFL Draft." (Looks down at podium--sees 8X10 photo of Tom Brady.) "What the--okay--very funny Kiper--very funny. Excuse me, back to the draft...The St. Louis Rams are--shit! I knew I'd do that! I worked at it and worked at it and still screwed it up. The LOS ANGELES Rams are on the cl--what? Okay--give me the card. Jared Goff--they take Goff. The Eagles--nevermind the card--they took Wentz. San Diego is on the clock."

Goodell walking off stage, "Screw you Berman! I hear you! Maybe TBS gets draft coverage next year--you like that?"

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
You know what I noticed when watching those back to back? Goff's wrs were almost always wide open and Wentz's wrs almost always had the defenders draped all over them. Its pretty easy to be accurate when your targets are wide open.

Lol how did the backup QB for NDSU look when he took over for Wentz and went undefeated? Were his WR's covered too? I just ask because I see there wasn't much of a drop off when he was playing instead of Wentz. Maybe he could be a furture first rounder too...

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Lol how did the backup QB for NDSU look when he took over for Wentz and went undefeated? Were his WR's covered too? I just ask because I see there wasn't much of a drop off when he was playing instead of Wentz. Maybe he could be a furture first rounder too...
umm yeah... Stick averaged a massive 104 passing yards per game. NDSU went to a very run heavy offense with Wentz out.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
I think Yeungling has better footwork and pocket presence, but Sam Adams fits in better with our system and has the higher ceiling.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
umm yeah... Stick averaged a massive 104 passing yards per game. NDSU went to a very run heavy offense with Wentz out.

Undefeated though right? What did Wentz average per game? Curious bc I don't watch FCS games.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Undefeated though right? What did Wentz average per game? Curious bc I don't watch FCS games.
Wentz averaged double that, 206 ypg, they were a run heavy pro style offense with crappy wrs just like the rams.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFLN just cut to a video of Kevin Demoff wearing a #11 (Everett) jersey. Hes telling us the pick is Wentz

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Yeungling has better footwork and pocket presence, but Sam Adams fits in better with our system and has the higher ceiling.

But whiskey moves the ball up the field way quicker. There's something to be said for the vertical offense. I just don't trust it in the 4th quarter.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
You guys see Myles Jack tell everyone he might need micro fracture surgery and if he plays 2 years in the league he'll be happy?....the day before the freaking draft!?? What a dumb thing to say....

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
You guys see Myles Jack tell everyone he might need micro fracture surgery and if he plays 2 years in the league he'll be happy?....the day before the freaking draft!?? What a dumb thing to say....

Obviously teams now about the possibility of it anyway, so it's not like he's saying anything new that would kill his stock. Dude is just saying what's real. Average career is under 3 years. He probably expects to play more than thar, but he's acknowledging what's already known.