Super early because I'm excited draft thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Logy

UDFA
Name
Logy
They distribute throughout Georgia. I can get it every where here. On tap too at most bars and restaraunts.

Its been 5 or so years now since I changed to this beer. Now and then I'll have some Stella, or maybe some Shocktop but Yuengling is the way to go for me.

I often drive back to the Mid West from Maryland with a trunk full of Yuengling and I find I can't stop singing West Bound and Down. It's the problem of seeing Smokey and the Bandit at an impressionable age.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ahhh, the good ole days. Early AM...hungover, getting cracked out on draft overload. ALL DAY.

I really miss the old format.
I miss it too. Would schedule a "work" day on Saturday. Have the office to myself, log on to mine and a buddies PC to have multi sites going. Ah the good old days

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
yuengling%2012%20pack-sm.jpg

I'm ready.
Yuengling lager. Where you get that?
Dude, you don't recognize Vag. Beer when you see it? :whistle:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Question: "Yuengling lager. Where you get that?"

Answer: Out of a toilet. Worst beer I have ever had, and that includes Milwaukee's Best.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the Number One pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, The Los Angeles Rams select................

Screen-Shot-2015-05-02-at-2.17.13-PM-768x403.png

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW

Answer: Out of a toilet. Worst beer I have ever had, and that includes Milwaukee's Best.

Hey! Don't go round dissen the Beast! LOL They use authentic water to make that stuff.:puke:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Never had natural ice huh?

Yuengling is fine with me.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never had natural ice huh?

Yuengling is fine with me.
I have a few friends that like Yuengling, but yikes. I just can't stomach it....and I am no hipster beer snob either, there is just something that about it that turns me off. Agree with Natty Ice being horrible. Actually, ANY ice beer for that matter.

…..

Legend

Wow.....spoken like a true lover of Keystone Light.

Clearly sir, you run from original recipe's, premium ingredients, full flavor and beers that are not diluted with water to cut costs. ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Personally I'll be Drinking more " Adult" Beverages Tonight!!:snicker::shades::banana::rockon:

Drinking.gif

Fist Bump.gif

And maybe, have a fine Cigar with it!!

Cele. Cigar.gif

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow.....spoken like a true lover of Keystone Light.

Clearly sir, you run from original recipe's, premium ingredients, full flavor and beers that are not diluted with water to cut costs. ;)

Wait, now Yuengling is premium and full flavored? I mean, if your point of reference is Keystone Light, I suppose I can see it. I'll give you original though - at least I'm assuming it was in the 1800s.....

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yes....unless they lied to us during the tour (y) :cheers:

Well, they certainly would't ever do that :ROFLMAO:

It's just not my style. Even back in my poor kid days before I graduated to beer snobbery, I only ever found it to be "ok". I certainly have friends who swear by it. But now that I think of it, most of those guys are from Pennsylvania, so they were raised on the stuff.

…..

Legend
Well, they certainly would't ever do that :ROFLMAO:

It's just not my style. Even back in my poor kid days before I graduated to beer snobbery, I only ever found it to be "ok". I certainly have friends who swear by it. But now that I think of it, most of those guys are from Pennsylvania, so they were raised on the stuff.

To be fair....there are few Pilsners I like better. But none of those are American so the price keeps me away.

My family visits often from California, at first they shy'ed away from Yuengling and bought their own beer but I wore them down and now its the first thing they ask for.

So yes....its "ok". There's better but in its class I think its got a nice place. I would say its in the same ball park with Herman Josephs or Samuel Adams but at a cheaper price. But thats jmo

to be even more fair here are some beer advocate rankings

Herman Joshephs= 85
Samuel Adams=86
Yuengling-76
Stella Artois- 71
Budweiser-58
Coors=64