Super early because I'm excited draft thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
whisky-the-macallan-21-anos-fine-oak-triple-cash-matured-931601-MLA20369241004_082015-F.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, my buddy that works for the Cowboys overheard Stephen Jones talking about the draft in the hallway the other day. He said that if Goff were to be there @ 4, that would be our pick. We know that's not happening. He then said it's between Ramsey and Elliott, with Elliott being who everyone (including Marinelli) wants.

I feel safe in saying we are going to draft Zeke.

And then they take Bosa and he be like "hey dudes, wassup man? lookin forward to, like, gettin F'd up!"

joey-bosa_1438275477121_22097628_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goin nuts. Work tomorrow is gonna suck... Gonna daydream all day over whether it's....

USATSI_goff_feature.jpg

OR...

2016-01-09T211514Z_742877537_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_NCAA-FOOTBALL-FCS-CHAMPIONSHIP-JACKSONVILLE-STATE-VS-NORTH-DAKOTA-STATE.JPG

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Im not sure who wins here technically its going to be Thursday for the UK contingent before the US but in reality we have to wait till Friday to see it (Thursday 12am ) ;) :dizzy::headexplosion:

use twitter to get picks updates

…..

Legend
Yuengling lager. Where you get that?

They distribute throughout Georgia. I can get it every where here. On tap too at most bars and restaraunts.

Its been 5 or so years now since I changed to this beer. Now and then I'll have some Stella, or maybe some Shocktop but Yuengling is the way to go for me.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
use twitter to get picks updates
no need they are showing it on sky sports over here (1st round at least) so my box is set to record it ...ill wake up at 5 and watch and fast forward the dull bits till the commish tells me rams are on the clock

oh who am I kidding ill sit up till the rams make the pick ;)

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ahhh, the good ole days. Early AM...hungover, getting cracked out on draft overload. ALL DAY.

I really miss the old format.
used to make a great day three rounds ...arguing with internet friends...many asking why the hell I wasn't in bed ?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'll sleep like a baby, wake up and then take the kids to school. Then back to watch the beginning of the draft.