Super early because I'm excited draft thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
pick 1.jpg
Round 1. First Pick! We did it! The Rams got their Quarterback of the future. Gotta love it!....or...hate it. Time to celebrate with your (totally heterosexual) buddy. You down a shot of Jack, and a couple quick beers.:cheers:

draft b.jpg
Round 1, picks 2-10. You and your pal down a couple more beers, some interesting picks. Talk about how the Whiners reached again. (Do another shot.) and can't believe the Browns traded down to pick #22 again.(n)

draft a.jpg
End of round 1, your buddy just left. You apologize to the Uber driver, hose the puke off his car, and drop him another $20- just to get your drunk "pal" out of there. You spend a few minutes feeling bad for Conner Cook, another doomed quarterback, picked by the Browns at #22.
draft c.jpg

Day 2 resumes, and you are left to watch the draft by yourself. You hold out hope that the Rams will trade back into round 2 or 3, but hope dims. Another shot, another beer.
draft.jpg

Day 2 spirals quickly, as you see all of the Rams picks going to Tennessee! Anxiety and doubt creep in. Then, depression. "Thanks Fisher! Another 7-9 season on the way!!" Your wife calls you a pathetic loser, then goes out and spends a bunch of money at the mall. (Wait, is that still a thing?)
draft iii.jpg

Must. See. Draft. Food coma sets in. you drift off...only to snap awake to hear, "How do the Seahawks do it Todd? Building through the middle rounds. Another gem, Todd" "Yes, Mel, he's going to be a staple in that offense."

draft ii.jpg

I ain't watching this crap...you drift off. Only to have a horrific nightmare,
sam-bradford.jpg

...but then you wake up and realize it's not true.
draft iiii.jpg

You regain your composure, and your sobriety on day 3, and nod as the Rams make their first pick in the 4th round. "Guy reminds me a little bit of Austin Pettis," you murmur to yourself. You walk to the fridge, but there's no more beer.

"Go mow the lawn, you lazy slob!" Everywhere you turn, more of the same.

"At least we got Wentz."

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ill be recording it Thursday (and watching at 5am) .program starts at 12am so im guessing we wont be on the clock till like 1.00am and im getting a tad to old to be pulling a 10-12 hour day at work after 4 hours sleep ....although as we have one pick I might give a shot .... whats a ram fan to do

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
View attachment 13338 Round 1. First Pick! We did it! The Rams got their Quarterback of the future. Gotta love it!....or...hate it. Time to celebrate with your (totally heterosexual) buddy. You down a shot of Jack, and a couple quick beers.:cheers:

View attachment 13332 Round 1, picks 2-10. You and your pal down a couple more beers, some interesting picks. Talk about how the Whiners reached again. (Do another shot.) and can't believe the Browns traded down to pick #22 again.(n)

View attachment 13331 End of round 1, your buddy just left. You apologize to the Uber driver, hose the puke off his car, and drop him another $20- just to get your drunk "pal" out of there. You spend a few minutes feeling bad for Conner Cook, another doomed quarterback, picked by the Browns at #22.
View attachment 13333
Day 2 resumes, and you are left to watch the draft by yourself. You hold out hope that the Rams will trade back into round 2 or 3, but hope dims. Another shot, another beer.
View attachment 13337
Day 2 spirals quickly, as you see all of the Rams picks going to Tennessee! Anxiety and doubt creep in. Then, depression. "Thanks Fisher! Another 7-9 season on the way!!" Your wife calls you a pathetic loser, then goes out and spends a bunch of money at the mall. (Wait, is that still a thing?)
View attachment 13335

Must. See. Draft. Food coma sets in. you drift off...only to snap awake to hear, "How do the Seahawks do it Todd? Building through the middle rounds. Another gem, Todd" "Yes, Mel, he's going to be a staple in that offense."

View attachment 13334
I ain't watching this crap...you drift off. Only to have a horrific nightmare, View attachment 13339

...but then you wake up and realize it's not true.
View attachment 13336
You regain your composure, and your sobriety on day 3, and nod as the Rams make their first pick in the 4th round. "Guy reminds me a little bit of Austin Pettis," you murmur to yourself. You walk to the fridge, but there's no more beer.

"Go mow the lawn, you lazy slob!" Everywhere you turn, more of the same.

"At least we got Wentz."

I always started round 1 strong and by pick 20, I would be asleep in the chair. On Friday I'd make it to the start of round 3 and zonked. Saturday, I would watch half of round 4 and then put it on the radio and do some work around the house or yard. One year we were camping and had to check updates on the wife's phone.

I love learning the players and get very excited to see who the Rams pick and who picks before them, but I never watch the entire draft. That is way too much sitting around for my liking. It was very boring with the old format on Saturday and Sunday.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I Remember a few years back brefore the format change ....I sat in front of my PC watching the draft and chatting on another forum from pick one right up to the bitter end .....the ex (not because the draft ) wife was not best pleased

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Why are you hoarding all that ROD cash Dave?
Get your tail into the sports-book and make some draft bets before it's too late!
I definitely plan on it! I just want to make sure I have enough to make a Proper Bet!!(y):snicker::shades::cheers:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1 day 10 hours 26 minutes 20 seconds until the draft

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im not sure who wins here technically its going to be Thursday for the UK contingent before the US but in reality we have to wait till Friday to see it (Thursday 12am ) ;) :dizzy::headexplosion:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the coverage begins at 8pm est. Then they have what? Like 15 minutes of "pre-game" and then the Rams are on the clock at say 8:15 pm? And then they have 10 minutes to make their pick? So by 8:25 it should be a done deal.
I'm only asking because I'm home alone with my kids and need to get them to bed at 8:30
"Sorry girls, no Spongebob tonight, Daddy has a special treat called THE NFL DRAFT"

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
So, my buddy that works for the Cowboys overheard Stephen Jones talking about the draft in the hallway the other day. He said that if Goff were to be there @ 4, that would be our pick. We know that's not happening. He then said it's between Ramsey and Elliott, with Elliott being who everyone (including Marinelli) wants.

I feel safe in saying we are going to draft Zeke.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm just super excited because I know for a fact I am going to be happy with either Goff or Wentz. Looking forward to finding out who it will be, but not at all anxious.

Don't think you can finish that bottle all by yourself - I'll be at your place before the draft start. (y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So, my buddy that works for the Cowboys overheard Stephen Jones talking about the draft in the hallway the other day. He said that if Goff were to be there @ 4, that would be our pick. We know that's not happening. He then said it's between Ramsey and Elliott, with Elliott being who everyone (including Marinelli) wants.

I feel safe in saying we are going to draft Zeke.
So this^ means it will be Ramsey for sure!!(y):mrburnsevil: