Stacy to ask for release/trade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Can't believe people would be upset with Stacy for wanting to play. His window of opportunity is short, why waste it being the 4th RB on the depth chart. I wish him success, he is very expendable for us now.

Agreed. He proved he had the skills to play in this league as a rookie but for some reason we have completely shut down his carries. Why should he stay with a team who seemingly has gone out of their way to not use him? Can't be mad at Stacy for wanting a fresh start now that he will be undoubtedly warming benches in St. Louis.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It's obvious he's just going to sit in the bench next season, why stay?

Because it's his job? How many players ride the bench? Most of them. What makes Zac so special that he can demand anything? I understand if he's clearly a starter and he wants to start. But he's not a clear starter anywhere.

Athos

Legend
Can't believe people would be upset with Stacy for wanting to play. His window of opportunity is short, why waste it being the 4th RB on the depth chart. I wish him success, he is very expendable for us now.

5th round running back? Just weird for a guy who disappeared to be the one demanding a trade. Fight for a job or let the team handle it.

Mason won't be demanding a trade. We're going to be having a two back system here. Gurley is a monster when fresh and Snisher would be wise to have a very good back to keep him fresh.

Likewise for Mason.

FRO

Legend
5th round running back? Just weird for a guy who disappeared to be the one demanding a trade. Fight for a job or let the team handle it.

Mason won't be demanding a trade. We're going to be having a two back system here. Gurley is a monster when fresh and Snisher would be wise to have a very good back to keep him fresh.

Likewise for Mason.
Well Mason is now second on the depth chart. At best Stacy is the third RB on the depth chart. Despite being a 5th round pick and not playing his first four games as a rookie, he almost had 1,000 yards. I would trade him for a conditional pick next year. This draft sucks, no need to add picks for this draft.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Great, now we get to see our RB's leaving after this horrible first round pick. This is just one of the many consequences of drafting a position the Rams did not need. A year ago you guys we in love with Stacy now its screw you Stacy. Nice, what do you expect? For him to sit on the bench? It's his lively hood people for what maybe 4-5 years if lucky?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Great, now we get to see our RB's leaving after this horrible first round pick. This is just one of the many consequences of drafting a position the Rams did not need. A year ago you guys we in love with Stacy now its screw you Stacy. Nice, what do you expect? For him to sit on the bench? It's his lively hood people for what maybe 4-5 years if lucky?

This is an offensive draft
We have more picks to come

FRO

Legend
Need is a poor evaluator of talent. This draft sucks. Getting maybe the most talented player in the whole draft is huge. Guy can be a Faulk level of player for us.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sorry folks but Caplan is a dickhead. I highly doubt he has some inside information a couple hours after the draft. He's connecting the dots and making a "can't prove me wrong" tweet. What a chicken shit.

Stel

Starter
Need is a poor evaluator of talent. This draft sucks. Getting maybe the most talented player in the whole draft is huge. Guy can be a Faulk level of player for us.

Agree, but some were going to pitch a fit regardless of who we selected if the pick wasn't an OL.

Stacy wants out? Maybe we could send him back to Nashville in exchange for Mettenberger.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fumbling the ball. Simple as that. Whether his fault or not.

Our model is ball security, position, and defense.
I heard a stat for Gurley that out of 500 carries, only 3 Fumbles..WOW!

Memphis Ram

Legend
Agree, but some were going to pitch a fit regardless of who we selected if the pick wasn't an OL.

Stacy wants out? Maybe we could send him back to Nashville in exchange for Mettenberger.

Yep. The OLine or bust crowd simply took over for last year's WR or bust crowd.

fancents86

Starter
Because it's his job? How many players ride the bench? Most of them. What makes Zac so special that he can demand anything? I understand if he's clearly a starter and he wants to start. But he's not a clear starter anywhere.
Tell that to Forsett.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I'd hate to lose him, Zac did work for us his rookie season. Still never understood how he just fell off the planet after that.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Good bye then. Don't want quitters on the team anyway when things get tough.

FRO

Legend

Would be awesome for us.

RamBill

Legend
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Rams RB Zac Stacy, who tweeted “Yikes” after STL drafted Todd Gurley, has requested a trade and team is open to moving him, per NFL source.