Stacy to ask for release/trade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Wtf? Screw that. Hope this isn't true. Stacey is a good back but he has not earned his right to demand to be a starter.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry Zac, 3.3 yards per carry doesn't cut it..Wish you well.

V3

Hall of Fame
Can't blame him. He was a team player last season even though he inexplicably never got to play. No reason was given why. He just never played anymore. He kept his mouth shut and said the right things. Now he knows he's done here so what do you expect him to do?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Don't be surprised to see Mason and Cunningham demand trades as well.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Well... he's not as good as Mason or Gurley, and he doesn't play special teams, so... guess he can read the writing on the wall.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Zac did something to piss off Fisher...THE players coach. So there you have it. A short disappointing career for us. Hopefully he has some kind of value. I'm fine with him gone. He would have been 4th

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Zac did something to pee pee off Fisher...THE players coach. So there you have it. A short disappointing career for us. Hopefully he has some kind of value. I'm fine with him gone. He would have been 4th
Fumbling the ball. Simple as that. Whether his fault or not.

Our model is ball security, position, and defense.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Welcome to the business side of the league, Zac. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Wow, disappointed in Zac. I understand his frustration, but sucking it up, being a team player, and being prepared for an opportunity that could come your way any time is the way to play it and preserve your reputation. This isn't going to help his value.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Didn't it appear Cunningham had surpassed Stacey on the depth chart last year? Besides that, when you're a 5th round pick, where do you get off demanding a trade? Who's giving up what for a 5th rounder #3 on the depth chart? Depending on how this draft goes, he could be released

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Exactly how did Caplan get this information? Immediately after the pick?

I get that Stacy could feel that way, but again... Stacy informs Caplan?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Are they collecting cap money here? and get Blalock and Barksdale I hope

FRO

Legend
Can't believe people would be upset with Stacy for wanting to play. His window of opportunity is short, why waste it being the 4th RB on the depth chart. I wish him success, he is very expendable for us now.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Exactly how did Caplan get this information? Immediately after the pick?

I get that Stacy could feel that way, but again... Stacy informs Caplan?
Stacy tweeted "Yikes!" and our wonderful reporters extrapolated from there :rolleyes:

dhaab

Rookie
Can't believe people would be upset with Stacy for wanting to play. His window of opportunity is short, why waste it being the 4th RB on the depth chart. I wish him success, he is very expendable for us now.

I think people are upset that he's immediately demanding this trade without even giving it a few days to shake out. I get why he would be upset, but to publicize it this quickly is pretty immature. On top of that, it also could possibly hinder their ability to trade him now.