St. Louis Rams: Bringing Back Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right, because we'd be 9-0 with Bradford.
And here I thought everything didn't hinge on one player.

That one player can make a huge difference. 9-0? No. But I think we'd at least be 5-4.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right, because we'd be 9-0 with Bradford.
And here I thought everything didn't hinge on one player.

davis hands out turnovers to the opposition like he hands out candy to kids on haloween. sam doesn't do that. he's smart with the ball. that's what this team needs.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
davis hands out turnovers to the opposition like he hands out candy to kids on haloween. sam doesn't do that. he's smart with the ball. that's what this team needs.

And I thought Halloween was over.Guess I'll have to tell my son.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Are you implying school matters to the majority of power conference teams? Does it have bearing on his draft stock as long as he doesn't have to sit out for them?

I'm implying that at Quarterback from the neck up matters now more than ever IMHO. The great ones have it both mentally and physically. I hope you're right that Winston is immature, however, the Rams cannot afford to miss so everything has to enter into the equation.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
And this is why you don't let Bradford go. We would have won this game with him. Davis has no arm strength and makes stupid throws.
Agreed. Fisher has GOT to change QBs next week.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I've been backing Davis but I think the experiment is over. He gave it a go but moxy is worth absolutely nothing. Not only is he not progressing but they are, to me, very obviously trying to hide him in the lineup. The defenses are quickly catching on that there is no threat of the ball going deep with any consistency. There are other problems of course, but in the particular case of the QB position, Davis is/has been costing the Rams games and it's time to let Hill give it his best shot.

As far as Bradford goes, I'd like to see him get one last shot but honestly, I don't have much hope for this offense. Today for example, why did they completely abandon getting the ball into Tavon's hands? That's just bad coaching piled on top of Davis' shortcomings. I don't think BS is ever really going to be very good and when that is coupled with Fisher being in charge...<sigh>, a regime change is starting to look better and better to me.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
You guys win.
Bradford is the Rams. I hope they make him QB for life.

Good night and good luck.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'd welcome Bradford back with open arms if he'll take the paycut (which I'm sure he will). It's just a matter of his agent shutting the fuck up in negotiations, he has no leverage with Bradford's injury risk. We still need a rookie QB at the helm though (Hundley, Hogan, and Mannion look like guys who can sit back and develop or start if Bradford gets injured because I doubt this team is in range for Mariota or Winston)

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Say a prayer every night that Bradford has an injury free year next season, because his injury has clearly been the difference this year. Yes, we may draft a QB early next year, but a healthy Bradford can freakin' whip the ball.

A "healthy Bradford" is the biggest oxymoron imaginable. Missing half his games over five years isn't enough to drive home the point? How many limbs does he have to ruin before some people understand that he can't hold up in the NFL?

We can't plan the future of the franchise on a guy who will be lucky to give us five healthy starts next season. Even if he starts 16 games in 2015... what are the odds that he does it against in 2016? 2017? 2018? 2019?...ect.

Davis sucks. Bradford is made of glass. We need another answer entirely.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
A "healthy Bradford" is the biggest oxymoron imaginable. Missing half his games over five years isn't enough to drive home the point? How many limbs does he have to ruin before some people understand that he can't hold up in the NFL?

We can't plan the future of the franchise on a guy who will be lucky to give us five healthy starts next season. Even if he starts 16 games in 2015... what are the odds that he does it against in 2016? 2017? 2018? 2019?...ect.

Davis sucks. Bradford is made of glass. We need another answer entirely.
I don't think Fishers willing to start over.