St. Louis Rams: Bringing Back Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
And this is why you don't let Bradford go. We would have won this game with him. Davis has no arm strength and makes stupid throws.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Not always though, and that's a big concern. Also it may not be maturity, he may just be a jerkoff. Jeff George was said to be immature, but as it turned out he was actually an arsehole.

I can point to Jenkins, Givens, and Britt to assure you that Fisher can handle the headcases.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I can point to Jenkins, Givens, and Britt to assure you that Fisher can handle the headcases.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see Givens benched after his bone-headed penalty.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Say a prayer every night that Bradford has an injury free year next season, because his injury has clearly been the difference this year. Yes, we may draft a QB early next year, but a healthy Bradford can fuckin' whip the ball.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

hurry back sam. for the love of everything holy hurry back.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Unless SB comes back with a re-structured contract, I don't want him. I hate saying this, but he will never be the QB we all want. It's time to figure out what we need to do with the QB position once the season is over. I can't continue to watch him collect a paycheck standing on the sidelines in street clothes. I wanted this guy to be great and lead the RAMS to glory, but it will never happen. Maybe I'm over-reacting because of today's loss... I don't know. What I do know is I am really sick of being kicked in the groin by this team's up and down performance over the past 10 years. THIS SUCKS!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
And this is why you don't let Bradford go. We would have won this game with him. Davis has no arm strength and makes stupid throws.
Would have won this game the Dallas game the first 49er game and the Eagles game

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
Unless SB comes back with a re-structured contract, I don't want him. I hate saying this, but he will never be the QB we all want. It's time to figure out what we need to do with the QB position once the season is over. I can't continue to watch him collect a paycheck standing on the sidelines in street clothes. I wanted this guy to be great and lead the RAMS to glory, but it will never happen. Maybe I'm over-reacting because of today's loss... I don't know. What I do know is I am really sick of being kicked in the groin by this team's up and down performance over the past 10 years. THIS SUCKS!
Relax because if you want more of what you saw today lets draft a quarterback

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Say a prayer every night that Bradford has an injury free year next season, because his injury has clearly been the difference this year. Yes, we may draft a QB early next year, but a healthy Bradford can freakin' whip the ball.

Right, because we'd be 9-0 with Bradford.
And here I thought everything didn't hinge on one player.