Round 4 Pick 117: Josh Reynolds, WR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Not as big and straight-line fast but better change of direction ability.
I think he is one of the very few, who I thought could be a true #1, in this draft. I am stoked. I have really high hopes for this kid. The good thing, where he went, it's a bonus if he makes it. I had a feeling about him, I hope he kills it for all of us.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he is one of the very few, who I thought could be a true #1, in this draft. I am stoked. I have really high hopes for this kid. The good thing, where he went, it's a bonus if he makes it. I had a feeling about him, I hope he kills it for all of us.

There were a handful of WRs that I'd pound the table for in this draft. Kupp and Reynolds were both on the list.

I think both are 1000+ yard WRs in the NFL.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
There were a handful of WRs that I'd pound the table for in this draft. Kupp and Reynolds were both on the list.

I think both are 1000+ yard WRs in the NFL.
Dude, I can't believe it! It's like the football Gods finally listened. I know it's crazy, but wow! Love this draft.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
(On his first impressions of Head Coach Sean McVay and how the phone call went)

“The phone call was a little R-rated, but they’re definitely happy to have me and I’m definitely happy to be a Ram. We’re going to get this thing rolling.”

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Steve Smith pissed me off as a player, but he's actually a good analyst.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Both Oline and WR groups were a horror show last year. We did add Whitworth at Lt, which was a great move. But the Oline's poor play last year affected the WR's, because they had less time to run routes (Goff got hammered)...

For me it all starts on the Oline, as the common cliche' says. Sullivan isn't anything but a temporary answer to me, and so the well worn actions by yet another coaching staff since Vermeil, thinks they can guys to "coach up" up guys....CGI, I want the freaking Oline we had in the 80's, that helped Dickerson so much, Gurley is a freak that needs help to open holes..We say how happy Goff is with his new TE and WR's..I wonder how happy Gurley is since we have ignored Oline so far in the Draft?

I don't think we can fully judge our players based on last year because the scheme was SO incoherent.

When McVay and his O staff looked at the All-22, I feel confident that they saw both that our OL to a man wasn't as bad as they were playing AND that the old scheme was garbage.

OTOH, when they looked at that film re: our WRs, they decided that they needed to spend multiple picks on the position, meaning that it was scheme AND personnel....

That's great news because it usually takes OL a few years to get up to speed. I think with our TEs, Tavon and Woods, we'll have the ability to get the young guys involved without relying fully on them.

Oh, and Kupp is gonna be a damned monster. Book it.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I know he was big on Kupp. Didn't know about Burleson. Was there a vid where they discussed it?
When I first got up this morning and turned on GMFB on NFLN ,they were just ending their discussions about what happened last night in the draft. Right when my TV came on, Burleson was saying "Cooper Kupp is a Baller!" and then it went to Schlager saying how the Rams were getting weapons and how both Rams and Chargers are building to win L.A. But NB was CLEARLY liking the Kupp pick

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think we can fully judge our players based on last year because the scheme was SO incoherent.

When McVay and his O staff looked at the All-22, I feel confident that they saw both that our OL to a man wasn't as bad as they were playing AND that the old scheme was garbage.

OTOH, when they looked at that film re: our WRs, they decided that they needed to spend multiple picks on the position, meaning that it was scheme AND personnel....

That's great news because it usually takes OL a few years to get up to speed. I think with our TEs, Tavon and Woods, we'll have the ability to get the young guys involved without relying fully on them.

Oh, and Kupp is gonna be a damned monster. Book it.
*booked

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
After that phone call, I'm excited for this kid. If he carries that anger with him, his talent is going to do the rest. I would love to have a 6'3 WR with a mean streak.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Man.... Imagine Reynolds having the red zone efficiency of Marvin Jones... He could be a very strong WR2 for us.

jap

Legend
Man.... Imagine Reynolds having the red zone efficiency of Marvin Jones... He could be a very strong WR2 for us.

. . . and after he muscles up next off-season, he might graduate to WR1 status. Maybe Cooper Kupp will do the same, giving us an Isaac Bruce/Torry Holt-esque pairing. Yes, I love to dream! :LOL:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
. . . and after he muscles up next off-season, he might graduate to WR1 status. Maybe Cooper Kupp will do the same, giving us an Isaac Bruce/Torry Holt-esque pairing. Yes, I love to dream! :LOL:

Reynolds isn't going to add much weight in the NFL. His thin frame seems unlikely to change. He's a pretty muscular dude. It's just his body type.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Steve Smith ticked me off as a player, but he's actually a good analyst.
Same here,but I had to respect the man.Ex-juco,
undersized,had more than one person telling him he
couldn't play in the NFL.
The man played every single game,like the oposing
team just bitch slapped his Mom.Much Respect.

As a analyst, love his sometimes brutal honesty.
Excellent insight.
You get reality with Smith.