Round 4 Pick 117: Josh Reynolds, WR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe Tavon is used more as a RB this year?

Obviously dual duty... but as it relates to building the roster could be the #3 RB?

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
(2017) RD 4, PK 117: Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
(2016) RD 4, PK 117: Pharoh Cooper, WR, South Carolina

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
This was the WR I wanted in the 4th round.... I was closing my eyes saying PLEASE PICK JOSH REYNOLDS... I'm freaking out right now :pillowfight::yay:

70f2fe_7e0d879fda94471990b74e761fb2e6bc~mv2.gif

a55401bfed77fcaeba9315b5feeb34fe

Last edited:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Not a 'TWD' fan?
I don't watch The Walking Dead, no. It was more that awkward ten seconds or so of nothing before Ferragamo got over to where he was actually announcing the pick.

Is TWD known for dead air or something?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Tells you what they thought of the receivers in the current roster. Also kind of indicates to me they think there are guys like Brown and Wichman who they feel are good depth on the oline

Boy was I off.

I said it would be the other way around,
and we'd go O-line, CB, then LB before they even considered TE or WR

I thought with guys like Tavon, Spruce, Cooper, and the other kid,Thomas, Higbee, and The Novelist guy, we'd have at least given them an opportuity to prove themselves

It speaks highly of Kromer and we'll get some great competition, someone's gonna step the f up this year at WR!!!!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I don't watch The Walking Dead, no. It was more that awkward ten seconds or so of nothing before Ferragamo got over to where he was actually announcing the pick.

Is TWD known for dead air or something?

During that ten aeconds I kept waiting for Vince to roll out on stage smashing in a zombie's face.....

Needless to say I was disappointed

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
A good way to light a fire off our current crop of receivers' asses

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
i really hope they give cooper, thomas, and higbee all a fair shot. would suck see them thrown to the side and go produce elsewhere

lockdnram21

Legend
I can see Reynolds and Kupp starting with Cooper and Spruce in the slot. Not a fast lineup but quick (no punn intended). Not going to knock Tavon. He merely came here, has done some amazing things with the rock and will be the deep threat/decoy now. Fisher was an idiot to over pay him but when he wants more he'll be gone. His hands are suspect, no catch range but he has stayed healthy and I love having him on the team and on the field anytime he has the ball. Thomas may stick on ST but now please get some Oline and CB help.
I actually see him and woods on the outside with Kupp in the slot like Jordan Matthews... I think this pick sealed spruce fate... We 5 receivers deep... If they go with a 6th has to be a special teamer

WestCoastRam

Legend
Depth Chart:
Austin (short leash maybe)
Woods
Kupp
Cooper
Reynolds
Thomas (special teamer)

Spruce is gone which is fine, people saw him in a sexy dress once and fell in love.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
People are thinking this spells the end of Tavon, but I don't believe that for one second.

You can have Kupp and Reynolds on that outside (if they both pick up the offense right away) and Woods in the slot. That's a solid three. There won't be very many dropped passes. That frees up Tavon to do exactly what he is supposed to do. Move all over the field and just be a weapon. He doesn't really have a true position because he doesn't really need a true position.

If it spells the end of anyone, my guess is it's anyone not named
Kupp
Reynolds
Woods
Austin
Cooper
And a winner of a sixth spot battle

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Depth Chart:
Austin (short leash maybe)
Woods
Kupp
Cooper
Reynolds
Thomas (special teamer)

Spruce is gone which is fine, people saw him in a sexy dress once and fell in love.

Yes, yes I did! But also saw him at training camp so I have a valid excuse.

codeman

UDFA
I don't know why everyone is giving Pharoh an automatic spot on the roster. He's done literally nothing and was drafted by another coach. A 4th rounder isn't that big of an investment to move on from.

Woods ------------------ Kupp --------------------- Austin
Reynolds ---------- Cooper/Spruce --------- Thomas/any other WR

Woods, Austin, Kupp, Reynolds are pretty much the 4 WR guaranteed on the roster.
The rest is just competition. Thomas might have the best chance of the next 3 because he was a core special teams player. The winner of Spruce and Cooper will be the backup slot.