Richard Sherman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

1545686_726924257331175_826624627_n.jpg

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, we sure loved our little a-hole (Finnegan) when he was backing up HIS play, didn't we?
I don't recall any of the antics Finnegan did anything like Richard Sherman. Finnegan runs his mouth on the field. He isn't getting in front of cameras being a douche. Finnegan gets in his opponents head, thats part of his game.

What Sherman did is dumb. It isn't showing passion or any of that nonsense. It is clear he NEEDS individual recognition. He has acted this way on camera more than once stroking his own ego. He almost cried he was so angry with Skip Bayless...SKIP FREAKIN BAYLESS, as if anything that assclown says people take serious and he got into Shermans head.

Great player. Not someone I'd want around or would be proud of though.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I get that. It just didn't bother me because it was a dig at Crabtree.
Now if he had said it about Givens or Tavon or something, then sure...

It wasn't about Crabtree. Don't let that BS fool you, X. That little rant was all about Sherman. He needs to feel disrespected. Without it he loses his identity.

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
It wasn't about Crabtree. Don't let that BS fool you, X. That little rant was all about Sherman. He needs to feel disrespected. Without it he loses his identity.

If that's what he used to push himself so be it. He is #3 CB in football.. So if he can back it up I'm ok with it.. Boldin talks crap to every player every catch and he never get's this kind of attention.. And he is a huge punk! I don't like either team! Go Ras in 2014 I hope they mop the floor with our division

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sherman HATES Harbaugh ,thinks he cost him millions cuz he was drafted lower than he expected and blames his college coach for bad mouthing him. He'll do and say anything to prosecute that vendetta,he also utilizes the all publicity is good publicity theory.

I don't like the guy, he fits in the TO category of players I don't want to defend as mine,but give him his due, he gets away with holding like the refs were blind and when the ball is contested he wins against all but the best.
I wish we never had to deal with the personalities of these guys 80% of them irk me and the press just love to give them a platform with their 5th grade verbal acceptability filters and watch them make headlines for the lazy arses to write about. The press doesn't dig up stories anymore ,they just give a shovel to a dummy and let him do the digging,I mean c'mon, this sort of schoolyard trash talk constitutes "news"? "journalism"? Not to me it isn't.

iced

Very classless by Sherman and unsportsmanlike. On the NFLN post game show Marshall Faulk said that he understands the antics and talking by Sherman to garner attention for Seattle the last few years but now that everyone's looking, it's time for him to let his play speak for itself and to shut his mouth.

Which I agree with. But that was Marshall commenting after hearing the transcript of what Sherman said. They later showed the actual clip and Marshall reversed his opinion and said he liked it. Which disappointed me. Then, Deion said that he didn't like it and that Sherman needs to learn how to handle the moment. Which I did agree with. Which made me even sadder.

Marshall condoning this crap and Deion saying to act like a professional.

Pretty sure the niners were some of Marshall's hugest rivalries back in the day...just sayin' lol

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
And anyone that likes or doesn't care what Sherman did is totally fine. It's just MY personal opinion. I wouldn't want my kid acting like that on TV. Keep it on the field is all I'm saying.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
FWIW listening football players talk is about as productive as watching a Shakespeare troupe play football,good for a laugh once in a while but nothing I want a steady diet of.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
So there was Sherman, after winning the NFC Championship game, and all that mattered to him was that he got the last word on Crabtree. No talk about the teams' victory, no talk about their opponent in the SB. Just, "I'm the #1 CB!" And we better not forget it.:rolleyes:

The look on Erin Andrews face says it all.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If that's what he used to push himself so be it. He is #3 CB in football.. So if he can back it up I'm ok with it.. Boldin talks crap to every player every catch and he never get's this kind of attention.. And he is a huge punk! I don't like either team! Go Ras in 2014 I hope they mop the floor with our division

Forget Anquan Boldin. Every player in the NFL talks smack. Only Richard Sherman feels to the need to scream it to the public.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Forget Anquan Boldin. Every player in the NFL talks smack. Only Richard Sherman feels to the need to scream it to the public.
Exactly.

He looked classless and stupid. There are countless other great players in the history of football that don't need to act like a moron on TV to be great. I fail to see how Sherman being a great player legitimizes his actions of being an ass.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Pete Carroll needs to sit the sherm down and tell him verbatim

Sherm your a good player we get that BUT you need to shut your big fucking mouth your a distraction when you do stupid shit like this

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
If I'm Denver or the Rams next year I design something to get him covering on a cross route and use one of my TEs to knock him in to next week. Maybe a couple of times. Pull Saffold on a run to his side and take the roughing penalty to drive him into the dirt.

Erin Andrews asked the wrong question, she should have known better.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Erin Andrews asked the wrong question, she should have known better.
They all ask stupid questions. Who was it interviewing Harblah? Pam Oliver? Those were some stupid freaking questions. "Uh, yeah, you prepared all offseason, got to the Championship game, missed the opportunity to get to the Super Bowl, and basically all of that preparation got you a game short of your ultimate goal so now it's all over. Disappointed?"

jjab360

Legend
Pete Carroll needs to sit the sherm down and tell him verbatim

Sherm your a good player we get that BUT you need to shut your big freaking mouth your a distraction when you do stupid shyte like this
Carroll loves it when Sherman pulls his shtick so that's not gonna happen.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I agree with X Man, the dude can play is right now the BEST cover corner in the NFL. I hate him like no other but wouldn't him as a Ram! lol
Personally I have no problem with anybody calling others out and such just as long as he backs up the talk with his walk. Obviously, our own JJ can't do this.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think somebody already said this,,, but that fucker was jacked the fuck up on adderall.

I think we should all take a moment to give thanks to Trent Williams...