Richard Sherman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

He was probably jacked up on adderall, lol, but i thought it was funny, and that reporter was lost for words..... Lmao classic

That had to have been the fastest interview of all time. He is probably still in front of the mic talking.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Great play should not excuse being an a-hole. If anything, if you're great you should be that much more willing to be a good sport. Just who is he trying to convince?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, we sure loved our little a-hole (Finnegan) when he was backing up HIS play, didn't we?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Words can't describe how pissed I got when I heard that garbage spewing. Seriously, it ruined my damn night. I really, really, really hope Peyton "goddamn" Manning takes the entire seaadderrall defense to school. I will never, ever, want this joker to win a game, much less a Super Bowl. I will never root for this classless organization. I know now I would 100% straight out ROOT the Patriots had they won today.

Perfect scenario...a game winning FADE ROUTE from Peyton to Demaryius Thomas on shermy.

Also, now no one can ever say shit when a Ram defender talks smack.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Seahawks and Niners don't like eachother and this game has been talked about since the beginning of the season. They both mouth and show boat so I've come to expect. I'd laugh if Finnegan did it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah, he's a fucktard, but I wouldn't complain if he was a Ram.
Yeah no....not if he made an ass out of himself in front of millions of football fans representing the Rams. I get your point(Cortland Finnegan) but in this case i think you're off base. I have no desire for any Ram player to ever act like an immature, spoiled,insecure bitch on national tv because he made a great play.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Well, we sure loved our little a-hole (Finnegan) when he was backing up HIS play, didn't we?
Loved his play, not him being an a-hole. Which is the same case for Sherman. No one's questioning his play. Doesn't mean he gets a free pass on everything else. If he was playing for the Rams I'd love his production and wish that he'd shut the hell up.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

I don't remember him screaming into a microphone putting down opposing players, whether he be a Ram or a Titan. Cortland is a little troll, nothing like Richard Sherman.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, I'm not willing to go to war over my opinion of Sherman. Like I said, he's a dick ... but ... he's no slouch out there.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He is a good player but an embarrassment to the organization with his tirade after the game. Fox should have known he would be over hyped after making that play and never gone near him for an interview.

I would love to see someone design a play to set him up for a pick and have the TE blind side him and take him out of his delusion. It would be worth a penalty if it got called.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
As a football player, I would take him all day ever day. As a human being he just has no class. His press conference is just proof of it. He was saying how on the last play he should of intercepted the ball but there was offensive pass interference but they would never call it.
Dude, you were mugging Crabtree on more than one occasion. Don't talk about offensive PI. He even calls himself the #1 DB in the league against a mediocre receiver.
Even if he is, you don't need to say it.

I hope Denver puts up 40 on this cocky ass team.

EDIT- As much as I hate Seattle, I listen to Wilson speak and I have respect for him. He does things right on and off the field.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Well, I'm not willing to go to war over my opinion of Sherman. Like I said, he's a dick ... but ... he's no slouch out there.
His skill isn't in question. It's his total lack of class on the biggest stage he's ever been on. You can't tell me that Finnegan would say anything remotely like that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
His skill isn't in question. It's his total lack of class on the biggest stage he's ever been on. You can't tell me that Finnegan would say anything remotely like that.
Yeah, I get that. It just didn't bother me because it was a dig at Crabtree.
Now if he had said it about Givens or Tavon or something, then sure...

ram29jackson

Rookie
there was nothing classless about what he did at all. Just some victory passion. The announcers were laughing with him after too.

its no big deal

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
there was nothing classless about what he did at all. Just some victory passion. The announcers were laughing with him after too.

its no big deal

If you think calling yourself the greatest in the world and someone else mediocre in a press conference to everyone is classy I don't know what to tell you.

jap

Legend
The judge in My Cousin Vinny to Sherman:

"Are you on drugs!?!"