Richard Sherman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Epitome of douchebag, arrogance, and jackoff.

That's all.

Go Broncos.

PhxRam

I dont even know why he thinks he is the best. Give every other CB the freedom to hold and they would be just as good.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
the guy is on super dope. That's how it sounds at the end of a game.

fancents86

Starter
everytime i see his face i always think, "how the fawk did this fawkin guy get into stanford???"

A55VA6

Legend
I honestly thought he was hilarious at the end of the game. Called Crabtree's bitch ass out.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He's good. But not as good as he thinks he is.

I hope Peyton throws all over this dude to Demaryius.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, he's a fucktard, but I wouldn't complain if he was a Ram.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, he's a fucktard, but I wouldn't complain if he was a Ram.

I'd be embarrassed if a Ram acted like that at the end. Hell, I'm embarrassed as a human.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
He's good. But not as good as he thinks he is.

I hope Peyton throws all over this dude to Demaryius.

The fact he feels the need to constantly tell everyone he is the best makes it seem like he needs to to reassure himself.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I wouldn't. Especially if he was calling out Crabtree like that.
I don't care about calling out Crabtree. I'm talking about how he acted while getting interviewed. That was absolutely pathetic.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't care about calling out Crabtree. I'm talking about how he acted while getting interviewed. That was absolutely pathetic.
I suppose. Heat of the moment and adrenaline did all the talking there, and it didn't bother me. I found it quite amusing since it was about Crabtree.

A55VA6

Legend
I mean he could've been more professional.. but it shows his passion. He strives to be great and he feels he is great. I don't blame him to be honest. He made the game saving play.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Very classless by Sherman and unsportsmanlike. On the NFLN post game show Marshall Faulk said that he understands the antics and talking by Sherman to garner attention for Seattle the last few years but now that everyone's looking, it's time for him to let his play speak for itself and to shut his mouth.

Which I agree with. But that was Marshall commenting after hearing the transcript of what Sherman said. They later showed the actual clip and Marshall reversed his opinion and said he liked it. Which disappointed me. Then, Deion said that he didn't like it and that Sherman needs to learn how to handle the moment. Which I did agree with. Which made me even sadder.

Marshall condoning this crap and Deion saying to act like a professional.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Based on the way my facebook feed is blowing up...all Sherman did was turn everyone into Bronco fans in 2 weeks. I even saw a tweet from Mick Foley congratulating Sherman on turning the Seahawks heel. haha.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Epitome of douchebag, arrogance, and jackoff.

That's all.

Go Broncos.

Ya, what was all that crap he was running his mouth over at the end of the game?
I guess Crabtree was running him down or something.....but wow....

fastcat

Pro Bowler
He was probably jacked up on adderall, lol, but i thought it was funny, and that reporter was lost for words..... Lmao classic