Richard Sherman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
To be honest.. this made me somewhat a fan of Sherman. You can't deny his talent, and he officially destroyed Crabtree in every possible way. Sounds weird.. but the NFL needs at least 1 guy like Sherman. Backs up his talk.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I can't wait till he becomes a free agent and leaves for more money than the chickens offer. Then when he pulls this stuff against them they will all be crying what a douche he is.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
image.jpg

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I don't mind dude one bit. He had just made a game saving play that got his team into the SB and then Crabtree pushed him in the face after Sherman went over to shake his hand. Was he being a good sport or rubbing it in? We don't know, but he was obviously still heated from that exchange and 2 minutes later he's in an interview. Chalk that up to adrenaline.

Out here in Los Angeles, I was listening to some talk radio and a guy called in and said he played against Sherman in high school. He said that Sherman played cornerback and was just as cocky and mouthy then as he is now. The guy calling in was the #2 WR for his team and his buddy was the WR1 and a pretty talented player allegedly, so Sherman was on him all game. As the 2nd Q ended, the WR complained to the refs that Sherman was grabbing and pulling and holding him and they needed to do something about it. The entire 2nd half, SHerman covered the WR with his hands behind his back and the guy still got ZERO catches all game.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I don't mind dude one bit. He had just made a game saving play that got his team into the SB and then Crabtree pushed him in the face after Sherman went over to shake his hand. Was he being a good sport or rubbing it in? We don't know, but he was obviously still heated from that exchange and 2 minutes later he's in an interview. Chalk that up to adrenaline.

Out here in Los Angeles, I was listening to some talk radio and a guy called in and said he played against Sherman in high school. He said that Sherman played cornerback and was just as cocky and mouthy then as he is now. The guy calling in was the #2 WR for his team and his buddy was the WR1 and a pretty talented player allegedly, so Sherman was on him all game. As the 2nd Q ended, the WR complained to the refs that Sherman was grabbing and pulling and holding him and they needed to do something about it. The entire 2nd half, SHerman covered the WR with his hands behind his back and the guy still got ZERO catches all game.
He smacked Crabtree in the ass and proceeded to yap away in some angry fashion.

Crabtree then declined his sexual advance and subsequent trash talking with a nonchalant hand to the face mask publicly ignoring his taunt. Crabtree turning his back on him on national TV was the disrespect that set him off, his ego couldn't take it and his roid rage on the interview reflected just exactly that.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Yea all adrenaline heat of the moment just after the incident Yup that's why his mouth was still running later that night in an interview