Richard Sherman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm okay with trash talking during the game. It's part of the sport. Even before the game is acceptable. But when the game is in hand and over, win with class. Sherman was a total douche.

ram29jackson

Rookie
If you think calling yourself the greatest in the world and someone else mediocre in a press conference to everyone is classy I don't know what to tell you.

oh and Jordan and Larry Bird and Magic were all peace and love on the court too I suppose ?

he said some cocky things but did not personally attack anyone. Calling your opponent mediocre right after a game when you all fired up isn't a problem and both teams pick up each others free agents with no worries about any personal matters. No ones hurt, Crabtree wont cry after...this is just media junk to waste time on

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I dont even know why he thinks he is the best. Give every other CB the freedom to hold and they would be just as good.

Every CB holds. He has just mastered the art of not getting caught.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
oh and Jordan and Larry Bird and Magic were all peace and love on the court too I suppose ?

he said some cocky things but did not personally attack anyone. Calling your opponent mediocre right after a game when you all fired up isn't a problem and both teams pick up each others free agents with no worries about any personal matters. No ones hurt, Crabtree wont cry after...this is just media junk to waste time on

Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just think great players don't need to be a douche about it. Imagine Robert Quinn talking like that. I would be embarrassed.
But that's just me.

Please don't put Bird, Magic or Jordan in the same sentence with this moron. It's not even in the same galaxy.

ram29jackson

Rookie
Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just think great players don't need to be a douche about it. Imagine Robert Quinn talking like that. I would be embarrassed.
But that's just me.

Please don't put Bird, Magic or Jordan in the same sentence with this moron. It's not even in the same galaxy.

the point is all jocks talk shit whether you think you like them or they think they are good or not. Nothing to see here but competitive men being competitive men

moklerman

Warner-phile
the point is all jocks talk shyte whether you think you like them or they think they are good or not. Nothing to see here but competitive men being competitive men
They may all talk, which I agree, but they rarely do it on camera like that. There's a time and place...

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Yea he was loud and emotional, but all he said was don't call him out, and he didn't threaten him. After the Carolina game, when emotions were tempered, Steve Smith said he would punch JJ in the face if he ever see him off the field, but some people hold him in high regard.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I just hope he's this cocky about being the best in 2 years when his contracts up

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Hahahaha

BeZqFSuCMAAGXbQ.jpg

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The adderall really gets to his head. I can't stand him! If he ever holds a Superbowl trophy then my worst nightmare has become a reality.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I liked it. F the political correctness crapola. It's an emotional game, and Sherman was obviously emotional and not holding back. It's nice to see these guys being human and not caring about the rules of the PR industry set by Madison avenue suits. Marshall got it right.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I suppose. Heat of the moment and adrenaline did all the talking there, and it didn't bother me. I found it quite amusing since it was about Crabtree.

So what I'm hearing is you not a fan of crabtree LMAO

moklerman

Warner-phile
I liked it. F the political correctness crapola. It's an emotional game, and Sherman was obviously emotional and not holding back. It's nice to see these guys being human and not caring about the rules of the PR industry set by Madison avenue suits. Marshall got it right.
I hate PC but there's a difference between that and professionalism.