Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
How did Foles and the OL look? I missed the first half.
Jamon Brown is looking like our best olineman at this point, he played LG today. He left early with an ankle injury, but it doesn't seem serious. Barret Jones had an ok outing, only bad play was a costly facemask penalty and Rhaney blocked well at RG, but also had a costly penalty.

jap

Legend
That was a good "no call" on that TD pass. If they called a penalty I was gonna go through the roof.

In my mind, in the NFL today...CB is the toughest position to play because the league is creating rules to have more offense.

Traditionally, CB has been considered the second hardest position after only QB. They have to have the speed and quickness to stay with WRs, the strength and toughness to handle fullbacks and TE's, the intelligence and instincts to read QB's.

RamWoodie

Legend
Slavin shielded that DB from the ball perfectly there...he looked like Wes Welker there...(y)

V3

Hall of Fame
How did Foles and the OL look? I missed the first half.
I thought Foles was good. The O-line looked like crap still, IMO. It was better than last week but still horrible. Foles was moving around to make things happen. Havenstine gave up two(not one) sacks and wasn't exactly impressive the rest of the time. GRob is starting to really concern me. He looked awful. Wasn't impressed with Jones at all but I can't say the other C's looked much/any better. Rheney(sp?) had his moments of good and bad. I thought Brown was the best O-lineman tonight and he had his ankle rolled up on by someone so he came out early.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LMBO. That totally looked like Bradford playing receiver.

RamWoodie

Legend
Traditionally, CB has been considered the second hardest position after only QB. They have to have the speed and quickness to stay with WRs, the strength and toughness to handle fullbacks and TE's, the intelligence and instincts to read QB's.
YUP...(y)

RamWoodie

Legend
Mannion just let that bomb go...it was already in his mind. Had he waited to throw...that was a big gainer.

V3

Hall of Fame
I think I'm keeping Watts and Brown over Pead at this point. Pead just doesn't have the vision.

RamWoodie

Legend
Cunnigham and Pead are in trouble...not because their getting beat out...but when you think about the money, and what Watts has shown...his upside may make both of them "financial cuts".

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I think I'm keeping Watts and Brown over Pead at this point. Pead just doesn't have the vision.

I like Pead, but he's getting outplayed by Watts and Brown. Pead did have a nice play on a punt tonight. I don't see Watts flashing on ST's.

RamWoodie

Legend
Mannion was a bit impatient on this drive. He could have hit that bomb...and now he throws to early!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Cunnigham and Pead are in trouble...not because their getting beat out...but when you think about the money, and what Watts has shown...his upside may make both of them "financial cuts".
I think Cunningham stays, especially if Gurley isn't ready.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I thought Foles was good. The O-line looked like crap still, IMO. It was better than last week but still horrible. Foles was moving around to make things happen. Havenstine gave up two(not one) sacks and wasn't exactly impressive the rest of the time. GRob is starting to really concern me. He looked awful. Wasn't impressed with Jones at all but I can't say the other C's looked much/any better. Rheney(sp?) had his moments of good and bad. I thought Brown was the best O-lineman tonight and he had his ankle rolled up on by someone so he came out early.

I agree about GRob. I watched him early. He looked slow, almost disinterested. He kept getting beat.

They have a lot of work but don't forget Saffold will be back. Havenstein needs to learn. It will be that kind of year.