Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How did Foles and the OL look? I missed the first half.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Siciliano has called Austin Davis, Austin Pettis, about 11 times now.
lol. Someone correct that knucklehead already.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Preparation is a word.

xLeuEuN.jpg

RamWoodie

Legend
If you ask me...Foles looked just as much in command of the offense as Luck in the first half. Mannion has good command too...and he's got the 2nd string and below.

You could see Mannion was angry with the WR on that throw...and rightly so!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
He looked pretty good. 10/11 for 100+ yards and a 44yard TD to Givens. He's mostly had to check down the ball to the backs because the receivers have had a tough time getting open. The OL has been shaky as usual. Many penalties including two facemasks killed our first two drives. The running backs are nothing to worry about. Mason and Cunningham have looked pretty solid.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

Foles was 10-11 with a 44 yard TD pass to Givens.

The O-line looked much better compared to the last two weeks. Rhaney in at RG. Havenstein got beat a couple of times. A couple face mask penalties on the O-line.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Zebras must really hate Rams. I didn't even know they were rivals.

I waited until now, but wow, those were some bullshit calls earlier.

RamWoodie

Legend
That was a good "no call" on that TD pass. If they called a penalty I was gonna go through the roof.

In my mind, in the NFL today...CB is the toughest position to play because the league is creating rules to have more offense.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Zebras must really hate Rams. I didn't even know they were rivals.

I waited until now, but wow, those were some bullcrap calls earlier.

I don't get it. But the last few years, we've seemed to get no benefit of the doubt and a disproportionate number of terrible calls.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm starting to think it's something we are just going to have to accept. Martz had horrible special teams and timeout usage, Fisher has penalties. I'm not sure it will ever change.
I will never accept stupid mental penalties. Those can't keep happening.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@jrry the Ol was fair J brown out with a mild ankle sprain. Foles looked good a lot of checkdowns when it looked like he may have been looking down field first then the big play to givens for a td. All in all our best showing with a lot of room for improvement