Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don't get it. But the last few years, we've seemed to get no benefit of the doubt and a disproportionate number of terrible calls.
And the calls are game changers, huge plays, turnovers, should be turnovers, drive ending, etc. And yes, it's not just Fisher, but do they hate Fisher?? WTF?

V3

Hall of Fame
I like Pead, but he's getting outplayed by Watts and Brown. Pead did have a nice play on a punt tonight. I don't see Watts flashing on ST's.
I guess I didn't take STs into consideration. I guess if you take that into consideration, it could change things. Just looking at the RB position, though, I like Watts and Brown better.

RamWoodie

Legend
I agree about GRob. I watched him early. He looked slow, almost disinterested. He kept getting beat.

They have a lot of work but don't forget Saffold will be back. Havenstein needs to learn. It will be that kind of year.
Is that a good observation...or is it the fact that he may be thinking to much in a new offense?

Just a legitimate question.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
LMAO! Marshall: Chris Carter will have to get on his son---"You can't be the fall guy when the ball is coming to you."

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Watts was a good gunner last season.

With the way Tyler Lockett has looked as a returner for Seattle, Fisher will make sure his coverage units are strong for week one so STs play will factor maybe more than normal for those last few spots.

RamWoodie

Legend
Foles talks like a "blue collar" QB. He's also careful talking to the media...that makes him smart...LOL!

V3

Hall of Fame
Is that a good observation...or is it the fact that he may be thinking to much in a new offense?

Just a legitimate question.
Well, the two plays that he(Havenstein) allowed a sack, he just plain got beat because of how slow he is. He couldn't catch up to the speed rusher. That's exactly what I saw from him in college, too, so I'm not exactly sure if that's something you can teach. You either have speed or you don't. I hope his arms allow him to make up for it.

lockdnram21

Legend
Well, the two plays that he allowed a sack, he just plain got beat because of how slow he is. He couldn't catch up to the speed rusher. That's exactly what I saw from him in college, too, so I'm not exactly sure if that's something you can teach. You either have speed or you don't. I hope his arms allow him to make up for it.
Hopefully Battle ready next year just in case

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
And the calls are game changers, huge plays, turnovers, should be turnovers, drive ending, etc. And yes, it's not just Fisher, but do they hate Fisher?? WTF?
Starting with that bullshit PI on austin.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Feeling sorry for Mannion, he'd look so much better if he wasn't having to try to carry some 4th stringers and warm bodies.