Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Nice seeing Wichman in there on the TD run

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Why do folks be so critical in preseason??? Isn't the purpose to make evaluations of your players as well as correct mistakes???

GEE-MO-NETTI!!!
I'm not critical at all. I'm actually happy about our showing. Did you see the post I responded to? Or just assumed that I was trashing one of our own. I usually make it a point not to bash a current player, if he's in horns he's my guy.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I LOVE that Pead looks like he wants to SMACK someone and make this team.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Nice synchronized dive. Fisher's teaching these guys rhythm as well as football.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Pead and Givens both seem to have learned that it takes effort in addition to talent to make NFL teams.

FRO

Legend
Agreed. But the continuous penalties, wth? :palm:
I'm starting to think it's something we are just going to have to accept. Martz had horrible special teams and timeout usage, Fisher has penalties. I'm not sure it will ever change.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm not critical at all. I'm actually happy about our showing. Did you see the post I responded to? Or just assumed that I was trashing one of our own. I usually make it a point not to bash a current player, if he's in horns he's my guy.
I was asking you about the post you replied too. I read you right...but you read me wrong.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
We're opening up the playbook tonight. Reverses, blitzes... Its kind of refreshing!

RamWoodie

Legend
Pead and Givens both seem to have learned that it takes effort in addition to talent to make NFL teams.
I'm still big on both those guys,,,but I think Givens remains...and Pead will be let go at the last cut unless he really gets loose.

Athos

Legend
Faulk not impressed with Pead. Me either.

He does follow his blockers asses than finding holes and creases.

I don't think he'll be a ram this entire season of he somehow makes the 53.

jap

Legend
We're opening up the playbook tonight. Reverses, blitzes... Its kind of refreshing!

The Colts asked for it with the onside kick and keeping in their starters for extended minutes---freak 'em!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm starting to think it's something we are just going to have to accept. Martz had horrible special teams and timeout usage, Fisher has penalties. I'm not sure it will ever change.
IMO, penalties are the result of lazy effort/poor technique. It also seems to me this should be a correctible issue. And if it's the result of being over-matched then get someone else in to play. I keep hearing Fisher say it's going to get fixed/corrected, but I am not seeing it... now going on for the fourth year. :(

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I want to see Brown and Mannion. I think Brown vs Pead is the real competition. It would surprise me to see Watts cut

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Past history tells me your probably right but the question to ask is why the coaching staff can't fix this? Is it being the perennial youngest team in the NFL or is this not stressed in practices and the clubhouse?

Martz's team scored lots of points and could afford special teams and timeout goofups. Fisher's team grinds it out and scores sparingly so this will not turn out well if this amount of penalties continues into the season.