Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
8C6DLHI.jpg

LET'S GIDDIT!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we hurt the Colts the last time we played in the regular season..LETS DO MORE OF THAT!

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I need help Rams bros...I'm gonna be at work for the first hour of the game tonight. Of course it's the hour I want to see the most of the game...is there any way that anyone knows I can still find the first two quarters online to watch when I get home. I won't be able to watch a stream at work but I really really want to see our starters play. If there's anyone with a solution pls pm it to me. I will be forever grateful !

Go RAMS !!!!

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
1am (UK) start. Think I'll catch up tomorrow, or just not watch it if it's anything like the last 2 games.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I need help Rams bros...I'm gonna be at work for the first hour of the game tonight. Of course it's the hour I want to see the most of the game...is there any way that anyone knows I can still find the first two quarters online to watch when I get home. I won't be able to watch a stream at work but I really really want to see our starters play. If there's anyone with a solution pls pm it to me. I will be forever grateful !

Go RAMS !!!!
I haven't looked yet, but the NFLN replays the game, normally

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I'm gonna burn my Bradford jersey in a ritualistic manner so we come out firing on all cylinders...;)

iced

Go RAMS !!!!

Gamepass on nfl.com has a free 1 week trial if you haven't used it yet, and i am pretty sure you could go back tothe first quarter at any time

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Go RAMS !!!!

I don't get the game on any of my channels. But I did set the recorder for the replay on Monday morning. I'll be at work, but I can see how they looked for myself when I get home Monday night.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Gamepass on nfl.com has a free 1 week trial if you haven't used it yet, and i am pretty sure you could go back tothe first quarter at any time

I'm too worried to try this as I've heard from others it nearly impossible to cancel.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Was way to excited about last week's game only to see disappointment. This game I am much more reserved. Hopefully the team comes out fast and crowd energizes them.

iced

I'm too worried to try this as I've heard from others it nearly impossible to cancel.

i already did it once, using my gf's credit card number this time. not hard to cancel - go to game pass or under your account, its under subscriptions, hit cancel.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
NFLN replay is 10am EST Monday. I hate waiting that long!!!!!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
My first game I actually get to watch this preseason (if I get some damn sleep, but am pumped). Had to work on the prior nights and will have to next week during the last preseason game. I'm pumped for this game tonight because this season is mostly going to suck for me unless I land another job. I work 3rd's and have to go in on Sunday night at 11:00 PM. Hence my schedule has me sleeping during the day.

Soooo.. When I can watch, I'm pulling out all stops. Tonight BBQ chicken thighs and legs in the crock pot, hungarian hot wax poppers, and chips with cheese dip and homemade salsa. Many ice cold frosty ones at my beckon call, and a 750 ml bottle of Jager in the freezer.

Going to be interesting to see if what Fisher said will happen.

http://www.101sports.com/2015/08/28/jeff-fisher-says-hell-loosen-leash-starters-versus-colts/

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks for the heads up. Just signed up for it. Now if I can figure how to get that signal to my TV. And I got to remember to cancel it next Saturday.