Rams vs Colts - GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I'd say the defense is ahead of where they were last year which killed us.

It's good to see nicely executed screen plays. They were missing from the playbook for too long.

…..

Legend
funny the Rams have to keep JL out on defense to call the plays hahaha

fastcat

Pro Bowler
It's nice to see the defense actually tackle... wrap up and tackle... olgetree needs work in tackling. But he has never been a good tackler to be fair which is bad for a defense... a lb that can't tackle

RamWoodie

Legend
13 to 7 half time. Not a good showing again and the rest of the game means nothing.

As with every preseason and regular season game = Not impressed with the Rams.
Da-Rock...would you chill??? It's preseason...wins are a bonus right now.

The goal is to evaluate what you have in these games to make a complete team. Teams are doing all kinds of stuff in preseason to be ready in regular season.

If is this is the 3rd regular season game, I could agree...but it's NOT!

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't like the fact that you are starting from square one as far as chemistry is concerned. I don't see LG any more important than RG. I do however think Saffold was much better at RG.

I dunno, maybe the chemistry sucked before,.heheh...

I'd rather them spend time figuring that right now,.before reg starts..that would be too late

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I'm actually really happy with what I saw, I got what I wanted. I saw some good offense, we made some plays and the D played hard.

The penalties need to clean up, but that wasn't a bad showing at all.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I feel much better about this game than I did the first two. Looks to be improvement, other than the game starting slow for our starters.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Definitely an improvement on the first 2 games. D-line looked disruptive. Secondary looked good. LBs looked solid, if not spectacular. O-line had hiccups, but there were flashes on O - nice deep ball from Foles, good running from Mason and Cunningham.

I think I see improvements.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Hey we were much, much improved on last week. There are signs that we could be a pretty good team. There are things that we need to clean up big time - penalties, missed tackles, offensive line play is still a work in progress - but Foles was really good, Givens is showing good signs of being back to his best. Cunningham and Mason are going to be solid, and Pead again showed flashes. TJ McDonald is a hitter, and Aaron Donald a flat out monster. Also - Chris Long looked like he is getting into form - he beat his man repeatedly.

So IMHO there is room for improvement - which is good. We're not at our ceiling yet or anywhere near it, but there is also signs of positive things to come.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
funny the Rams have to keep JL out on defense to call the plays hahaha
I don't think that they had to, it's possible just to get him 2 minute drills. If it was solely based on calls why was Tree out there also? Dunbar has played MLB in this system, so he knows the calls, TJ makes calls also. JL doesn't play everysnap in pre-season so the backups must know something. I'm not posting to knock JL, I want no part in that discussion, I just don't think that is the reason as to why he was out there.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Wow, so many negative Nancy's .... I don't think I will be joining in the non fun come reg. Season. The year of the ram.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
I don't know much about oline play, but Rhaney was highlighted a couple of times for some good blocks. Maybe he should be the top OG backup?