Rams trying to trade Tru J.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Go up two posts to ReddingRam. He's got the same source, plus I've been lurking a few of the Dolphins forums.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
What source? That he's in Miami? I don't doubt he is..
LMFAO! He IS in Miami. He has been posting about it on Twitter and IG for two days! If ya can't believe the "source" that he is there .. .which comes from the man himself .. .then who else can ya believe? LMFAO!!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
That 2nd pick from Bates' Twitter is Tru's IG account .. .and that is a Miami Real Estate cover ... connect... dot...dot...

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
LMFAO! He IS in Miami. He has been posting about it on Twitter and IG for two days! If ya can't believe the "source" that he is there .. .which comes from the man himself .. .then who else can ya believe? LMFAO!!

Read what i said. I DONT DOUBT THAT HE'S IN MIAMI.

But you guys are trying to connect dots that aren't really there. Could be a million different reasons why Trumaine Johnson is visiting Miami.

LMFAO!!!!!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Read what i said. I DONT DOUBT THAT HE'S IN MIAMI.

But you guys are trying to connect dots that aren't really there. Could be a million different reasons why Trumaine Johnson is visiting Miami.

LMFAO!!!!!
Look. I'm not sdaying the trade WILL go down, but to say there are no legs to it? when it has been reported by a couple sources and the fact that he is in Miami right now ... yeah .. .there are some legs. But choose to ignore them all you want.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Did you look at the 2nd pick and have you been following Tru on Twitter or IG? He is in Miami right now so ...

Yes I saw that as well I follow him on IG. he tweeted he was there away and enjoying off-season. Nothing to see.

I hope yes trade rumor is true, but I'll hold off until a more reliable media outlet confirms these "rumors."

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look. I'm not sdaying the trade WILL go down, but to say there are no legs to it? when it has been reported by a couple sources and the fact that he is in Miami right now ... yeah .. .there are some legs. But choose to ignore them all you want.
I still don't see who the sources are, other than Neal Driscoll who I have no idea who that is. On his twitter comments, I do see several followers questions his out there predictions and apparently none have come to fruition
Hard to call this legs when no other reputable source has picked it up.
He's in Miami and yet no other major sources have picked up a vibe?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Yes I saw that as well I follow him on IG. he tweeted he was there away and enjoying off-season. Nothing to see.

I hope yes trade rumor is true, but I'll hold off until a more reliable media outlet confirms these "rumor."
Well of course .. but as in every case in FA, it is a "rumor" until it is official. no? But the "rumor" has been "reported" that the two teams are trying to strike a deal. Rams want 2017 pick. Phins want to give 2018. Seems to me if the negotiations go on .. .and we will only hear of them by "rumor" ...as always .. then a deal can end up being made... no?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I still don't see who the sources are, other than Neal Driscoll who I have no idea who that is. On his twitter comments, I do see several followers questions his out there predictions and apparently none have come to fruition
Hard to call this legs when no other reputable source has picked it up.
He's in Miami and yet no other major sources have picked up a vibe?
No major soursces picked up the Whitworth to the Rams deal either .. .remember? Crickets. .. then done

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
And again ... I'm not saying it IS going to happen .. .but there is a coincidence of it all. And Tru is not shooting down any comments about it either.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No major soursces picked up the Whitworth to the Rams deal either .. .remember? Crickets. .. then done
Because he was under the radar. Tru has been quite a subject this off season around the league, him being traded would be a huge story. Apples to oranges
Hey, I hope it happens, would love to get something for him and more importantly be able to spend that cap $$ elsewhere. Just thought there might be some smoke more than a couple of twitter folks who may just be glorifed posters

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Because he was under the radar. Tru has been quite a subject this off season around the league, him being traded would be a huge story. Apples to oranges
Hey, I hope it happens, would love to get something for him and more importantly be able to spend that cap $$ elsewhere. Just thought there might be some smoke more than a couple of twitter folks who may just be glorifed posters
Cool. I hear ya. I was just passing on what i had heard when some were saying there was nothing being said. No worries. If it happens it happens. if it don't it don't. Every passing moment that he doesn't get traded is less the possibility of it happening anyways. I from the get go said the tag was a bad move. Cuz if this backfires, it's not going to help our cap situation, nor negotiations down the road with him and next yr he gone all for nothing

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Oh .. and Whitworth was far from under the radar .. only the #1 OL available in FA ;)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Been hearing Rams are knee deep in discussions with Phins on trading TruJo. Deal close to being done. Rams to get 2nd rounder. Phins are offering 2nd in '18 and later rd pick.

If this is true we should have packaged Hayes and TruJo together, as it is we got taken on the Hayes trade. jmo.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Listen peeps, we all Ramily!! We WANT this trade to go down, but until there's legit proof or "sources," and not some guy throwing something out there, I will hold off in excitement. A lot of people claim insider info on twitter but 90% of it is false. Lets hope this thing really had legs, and not some guy throwing something against the wall bc of an IG or twitter photo.

Go Rams!!