Rams trying to trade Tru J.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I say we get #12 and they get Barron and TruJ and our 2nd

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cleveland has a lot of picks. I would consider their 3rd which is #65, one of their 4ths and one of their 5ths.
You can usually find good, LB, DT and C in those rounds. Then you have $16mil to pick up some FAs to fill in our multiple needs.

KOWALSKI

Rookie
this rumor was made up by the rams. nobody is intersted. nobody will trade anything.
lombardi was bashing the rams today because of that fake rumor.
snead/demoff made a terrible mistake with that contract.

ViennaMax

Rookie
this rumor was made up by the rams. nobody is intersted. nobody will trade anything.

damn - i hope you aren't right :/

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe

Wow Kowalski...Your constant negative posts really add a lot to this board (y)

:poop::blah::poop:

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
This needs to happen! It would give the team an extra 16 million and there are alot of good corners in the draft and they can get a starter in the second round.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This needs to happen! It would give the team an extra 16 million and there are alot of good corners in the draft and they can get a starter in the second round.
I'd rather have that 2nd rnd starter playing opposite Tru, but I get it.
16 mill is a lot of money.

EasyE

Starter
no more smiling in LA when your team is losing...KB...enjoy your millions...man, the world seems backwards sometimes...but he does risk some terrible injuries...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Lombardi is an anti-Rams hater. Dude always spins negative with us and bad blood there.

I guarantee teams are interested in Trumaine. Question is compensation and whether the interested teams can get him to agree to a contract, which is why a deal probably won't get done. Quit acting like Tru is dirt. The dude is an above average CB whether you want to admit it or not.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lombardi is an anti-Rams hater. Dude always spins negative with us and bad blood there.

I guarantee teams are interested in Trumaine. Question is compensation and whether the interested teams can get him to agree to a contract, which is why a deal probably won't get done. Quit acting like Tru is dirt. The dude is an above average CB whether you want to admit it or not.
Lombardi, Florio, Walterfootball and 3k. Just a few of the people to ignore about the Rams.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
At this point I dont think this trade is happening. They trade 16 mil in cap space to sign who? The big money guys are gone. With the space they cleared cutting those vets they have enough room to do what needs to be done before the draft by signing second wave guys like Groy, Kayvon Webster, and Barwin. Furthermore what is a better combo Tru and Kayvon or Kayvon and a rookie?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At this point I dont think this trade is happening. They trade 16 mil in cap space to sign who? The big money guys are gone. With the space they cleared cutting those vets they have enough room to do what needs to be done before the draft by signing second wave guys like Groy, Kayvon Webster, and Barwin. Furthermore what is a better combo Tru and Kayvon or Kayvon and a rookie?

Could use $16.7 million to bring Groy, Brandon Carr, and Barwin.(or two of the three)

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Still hoping this happens but I don't think most teams want to pay top 10 CB money AND want to give up a 2nd. I would take a 3rd myself.