Rams to sign QB John Wolford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think they will for training camp and most likely a Kicker that can punt too. I would only allow Greg Zuerlein to kick very sparingly in Preseason and Practice. Also somebody other than Sam Ficken as well.

Agree !! Looking back at the kick Greg the Leg hit to take The Rams to the SuperBowl was pretty awesome. Especially after what he went through this last offseason. He seems to have always had little issues as well when he kicks to many balls in the preseason. Another example of a great eye Les Snead has for talent & trusting his scouts. How often do teams draft kickers & add from a small time school.
Brockers , Greg Leg & Johnny all being from Snead’s first season. Reflecting back - cool

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You people will argue over anything.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Will see how John Wolford does ?? I guess 4 QB’s is enough. Usually has been the case.
Nice to see a kid get a chance by working hard & staying true to the game.