Rams Stadium has the Cheapest Beer in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Not my fault mean person. Doctor's orders. If I could I'd eat a cheeseburger chased down by a dozen chili dogs right now but alas. Instead it's rabbit food for me.

10iidll.jpg

My bad bro...I understand, I had a similar situation. I once read the dangers of drinking, so I quit reading.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
My bad bro...I understand, I had a similar situation. I once read the dangers of drinking, so I quit reading.

No worries. Every male member of my family going back many generations died in their 40's from heart disease. When I hit 43 my cholesterol doubled in one year and my doc advised me to change my lifestyle, especially when it came to my diet which at the time was heavy on meat and fast foods.

My wife is a great cook and over the years has figured out a way to make it palatable for me.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
No worries. Every male member of my family going back many generations died in their 40's from heart disease. When I hit 43 my cholesterol doubled in one year and my doc advised me to change my lifestyle, especially when it came to my diet which at the time was heavy on meat and fast foods.

My wife is a great cook and over the years has figured out a way to make it palatable for me.

That's the key right there!

It's amazing having a wife that can cook. I share that privilege!

Here is to our health and to our Rams! :cheers:

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I don't understand why you guys drown your food in mayo...... there's 2 things you Brits are known for...... your great cuisine and cars

I have to admit a British guy I used to know put a little bit of mayonnaise on pizza and it was pretty tasty...... although I haven't done it since.... and for some reason I can't turn off the blue font this part was actually serious it wasn't bad

All good about the blue font mate.
Being British has given me an inherently keen eye for sarcasm :)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Spent 3 days in London many years ago. Food was terrible. Admittedly i didn't know where to go for "good food", but that wasn't a problem in Paris.

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
On my dogs I've never tried mayo. But Miracle Whip makes mayo non-existent in my world. Ketchup, mustard, kraut, onions, and maybe relish. No Chicago dogs for me just because of the name Chicago.

Love hot wings and fries and I dip my fries in the wing sauce.

Also, ketchup + mayo + relish = thousand island dressing.

And what the fuck is IPA? Cold Busch beer for me.

And I can only imagine beer at other stadiums are like $15 to $20 apiece. Thank God for tailgating!!!!

TommerK

Rockin' Rams Fan
Name
Tom
I used to get fish sandwiches at a place here in St. Louis called London & Sons. They had lettuce, tomato, mayo, pickles, onions, cheese and hot sauce. They were bad ass. Of course one of the guys I worked with didn't want hot sauce on his. We called his a honky tonk special. What a pussy.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I used to get fish sandwiches at a place here in St. Louis called London & Sons. They had lettuce, tomato, mayo, pickles, onions, cheese and hot sauce. They were bad ass. Of course one of the guys I worked with didn't want hot sauce on his. We called his a honky tonk special. What a pussy.

That sounds tasty

RamWoodie

Legend
On my dogs I've never tried mayo. But Miracle Whip makes mayo non-existent in my world. Ketchup, mustard, kraut, onions, and maybe relish. No Chicago dogs for me just because of the name Chicago.
Chicago born and raised here...you haven't had a hot dog until you've had a Chicago hot dog...Vienna!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
Ya know...sometimes when you're forced to budget you learn things. I hit pretty hard times for two year a while back...and to budget (I'm a middle class guy), I switched from Michelob to Ice House beer. Ice house is a great tasting beer in my book...and quite inexpensive!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can get a 30 pack of Hamms at QT for 12 bucks. It's a little sweet but it doesn't suck. My preference though is Busch in a bottle.

CodeMonkey dog has chili, cheese, onions, jalapeños

Fries get ketchup and malt vinegar

Tabasco on everything.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chicago born and raised here...you haven't had a hot dog until you've had a Chicago hot dog...Vienna!!!
Around these parts it's all about the Hunter hot dog. So good on the grill.