Rams Stadium has the Cheapest Beer in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1) Miracle Whip aint mayo

2) potatoes and mayo dont belong together..... no way no how

3) fries (or chips ) should have a sprinkle of malted vinegar, ketchup, bacon bits and cheese

might have to try mayo on a dog..never even friggin heard of it before.. I just load em up with mustard, hot pepper relish and some onions
I'm calling bullshit on 2...potato salad.

reggae

Gross
Yes. I had a little Mexican dude turn me onto that about 25 years ago when I was a roofer. He ordered a dog from the roach coach and dumped a bunch of mayonnaise on it from the packets they had. My first reaction was, "WTF are you doing?" But then he got me to try it once and it was pretty awesome. Not alone though. You have to put other stuff on it too, like relish and onions - or hot sauce. But the mayo is a good accompaniment.
ss

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
1) Miracle Whip aint mayo

2) potatoes and mayo dont belong together..... no way no how

3) fries (or chips ) should have a sprinkle of malted vinegar, ketchup, bacon bits and cheese

might have to try mayo on a dog..never even friggin heard of it before.. I just load em up with mustard, hot pepper relish and some onions

Idk, my wife makes some nice roasted potatoes glazed in mayo and ketchup and herbs stuff. Sounds shitty but tastes pretty good actually

I love fries with malted vinegar. I put a shitload on them before dipping in mayo and ketchup. Wish mote places here in the states had malted vinegar on the table.

And yes, agree 100% that miracle whip isnt mayo.

reggae

Just saw on the local news.

They also have hall of fame hot dogs dressed just like the guys like them. eg. "The Marshall Faulk" comes with onions, ketchup, mustard and mayo.
Cheapest beer is nothing to brag about. Cheap beer sux.

CodeMonkey

Malt vinegar is the bomb but yea you normally have to ask for it. I dont do the mayo part but if i can Tobasco Sauce in the Ketchup, please. Some like it hot!

CodeMonkey

Cheapest beer is nothing to brag about. Cheap beer sux.
I imagine you can tip the servers if you feel that you haven't paid enough. They're typically fundraisers for little league teams and etc so your generousity would be going to a good cause.

reggae

I only drink West Coast IPA
I imagine you can tip the servers if you feel that you haven't paid enough. They're typically fundraisers for little league teams and etc so your generousity would be going to a good cause.
nly

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Utah guy here. We do fry sauce in this state. Not many other states have it. Lots of places I have been you can ask locals and they don't even know what it is.

CodeMonkey

Utah guy here. We do fry sauce in this state. Not many other states have it. Lots of places I have been you can ask locals and they don't even know what it is.
ok give it up. What the hell is fry sauce?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I looked it up, read that its mayo and ketchup mixed. 1 part ketchup, 2 part mayo. Im sure there are varieties of it.

Made me think of this...

So I guess Utah is the Step Brothers of America :D

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Only on ROD could we have a thread about cheap beer and it turns into a 2-page mayo discussion.

21oosav.jpg

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

f you are left having to make it yourself somewhere you would mix ketchup and mayo. The good stuff that you buy in bottles here has a little pickle or lemon juice in it as well.

Other places around here do BBQ sauce and mayo.

Almost everyone around here has a bottle in the fridge.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Isn't fry sauce thousand island?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Love mayo and miracle whip. I didn't care for it on a hot dog.
My hot dog choice is Chicago style.
Mustard, sweet relish, onions, tomatoes, dill pickle, spicy green peppers and celery salt.
Celery salt is a must.