Rams Stadium has the Cheapest Beer in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My bad bro...I understand, I had a similar situation. I once read the dangers of drinking, so I quit reading.
There's more old drunks than there are old doctors so let's all have another round.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okay, a couple things.

I lived in New Orleans for 12 years - Crystal hot sauce is more popular there than Tabasco, and for good reason. Tastes better, is a third of the price. Besides, the owners of Tabasco introduced nutria to Louisiana - beaver size rat like beasts that are causing huge damage - so eff them.

Secondly, the best dipping sauce for fries is a mixture of ketchup and dry mustard powder. If you don't have the powder handy, spicy mustard will do.

Thirdly, I don't care if something is GMO.

Fourthly, while I prefer Four Peaks Kilt Lifter for a beer, I agree that ice beers are not bad for the price, and in some ways are better with a variety of meals.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have never lived in Louisiana at any point in time. And I really don't care what kind of hot sauce they like. I'll continue to ask for Tabasco by name.

I have no idea what a GMO is and I could not care less.

You can get microbrews like Schlafly I'm pretty sure.