Rams Stadium has the Cheapest Beer in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Love mayo and miracle whip. I didn't care for it on a hot dog.
My hot dog choice is Chicago style.
Mustard, sweet relish, onions, tomatoes, dill pickle, spicy green peppers and celery salt.
Celery salt is a must.
Oh hell yeah
th

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Namely Stubs spicy mixed with ranch. Rocks the socks.

That sounds good. Love stubbs. How is it with sweet baby rays? I like sweet baby rays. Guess I can try it myself if I ever make cheese fries, but usually only have those when at a restaraunt or diner.

First started doing it when id go to Dennys at 3am drunk and get cheese fries lol

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just saw on the local news.

They also have hall of fame hot dogs dressed just like the guys like them. eg. "The Marshall Faulk" comes with onions, ketchup, mustard and mayo.

The reason the beer is so cheap is because they rebuttle all of the leftover open bottles from the other 31 stadiums. It's great to have a major bottling factory in the same town!

sugar land

UDFA
Name
SugarLand Dave
I have never had a hot dog with mayo.. any good?
Seriously? I've made them that way since I was a child which has been more than a while now. I usually take it with mayo only, but sometimes add some extras. I guess next you guys will be telling me you've never had mayo with your fries.

PhxRam

Seriously? I've made them that way since I was a child which has been more than a while now. I usually take it with mayo only, but sometimes add some extras. I guess next you guys will be telling me you've never had mayo with your fries.

Tartar sauce but never once with mayo.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not a big mayo guy. Will eat it on a grilled chicken sandwich. That's about it.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only on ROD could we have a thread about cheap beer and it turns into a 2-page mayo discussion.

21oosav.jpg
you love it! So, What does PT smear his fries in and/or load his dog with?

sugar land

UDFA
Name
SugarLand Dave

Tartar sauce but never once with mayo.
So I guess brown gravy on cottage cheese would be entirely out of the question?

V6ewY.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
you love it! So, What does PT smear his fries in and/or load his dog with?

Thanks for asking. Ketchup on fries. Anything else would be uncivilized. I'm a vegetarian so no hot dogs for me. But I do eat soy products and use lots of salad dressing for that. These days it's Hidden Valley Original Ranch.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Fair enough, yeah we drown our food in Mayo :)
I never tried ranch, they have it at subway but I always splash the mayo instead.
Tartar is real good with fish and chips!

I don't understand why you guys drown your food in mayo...... there's 2 things you Brits are known for...... your great cuisine and cars

I have to admit a British guy I used to know put a little bit of mayonnaise on pizza and it was pretty tasty...... although I haven't done it since.... and for some reason I can't turn off the blue font this part was actually serious it wasn't bad

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Miracle Whip over mayonnaise?

Are you going to wrap it in a pink and purple doily too :LOL:
Miracle whip has 1/3 the calories of mayo.
I prefer it In tuna and with turkey.
Mayo with beef and bologna.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Thanks for asking. Ketchup on fries. Anything else would be uncivilized. I'm a vegetarian so no hot dogs for me. But I do eat soy products and use lots of salad dressing for that. These days it's Hidden Valley Original Ranch.
upload_2014-9-6_11-19-10.png