Rams sign Tre'Davious White

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Yeah CB is way back the needs chart now.
NEVER!! CBs are like pitching in baseball, you never have enough.

However, I do agree that a CB in the first round is more than likely not going to happen now.

So there's that.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good gamble. Also he is smart to sign with us. If he can stay healthy he'll be able to cash in big. Rams just have that visibility you want.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have to see how healthy he is this summer before getting too excited about signing him. Certainly would not pass on the top corners if they are available and high on the board when they pick.

Bad knee and then Achilles the next year, how good can he be at the start of the season? Better than Akers when he came back???

Reggie had some input obviously but at 29 with those injuries I don’t expect a full year at a high level.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Hey do ya'll think with a dude like Tre White now a Ram that a certain D Tackle who retired recently might want to come back and try for another ring?

**Askin' for a friend......**

~ArkyRamsFan~

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
I am going to trust that the Rams know a hell of a lot more than me. I'm not excited about older guys with injury histories. Then again, they did eek a season out of Von Miller and OBJ, so benefit of the doubt to them. Hope it pays off in spades.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Fuck yeah, love the signing as I'm sure our medical staff signed off on it too. I personally wouldn't say no CB with the first pick. If Mitchell falls, that's a fuckin prized secondary with White, Williams and Mitchell if we draft him. We don't truly know the Rams plans. Loving this signing since it's only a 1 year gamble. Lots of draft routes we can take.
If you want a Top 10 defense, the front 7 is going to do most of the work. Without a pass rush presence on the opposite of Byron Young, and with Aaron Donald retiring, the front 7 needs a big Boost. Drafting a CB at 19 over a top DT or Edge rusher would not be smart in my opinion.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Love this signing. Would still draft Mitchell if he's there at 19. Him learning under him would be huge.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If you want a Top 10 defense, the front 7 is going to do most of the work. Without a pass rush presence on the opposite of Byron Young, and with Aaron Donald retiring, the front 7 needs a big Boost. Drafting a CB at 19 over a top DT or Edge rusher would not be smart in my opinion.
Yet we got Bryon Young and Kobie Durant much later in the draft last year too. I trust the Rams to make a pick no one expects, CB included, and I'm rolling with that. After eating all the crow I did last year, I'm not sure I need more feathers in my dueces :laugh1::laugh2::laugh3::laugh4::zany1:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Love this signing. Would still draft Mitchell if he's there at 19. Him learning under him would be huge.
Agree as the CBs we signed are in no way signed to long term deals. Gonna be interesting to see how the draft shakes out. First damn time we get to watch on day 1 in a long time.

Happy Chris Farley GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hope this works out like a great sports movie. But, yes, the Rams will still draft a CB if one of great value falls to them. They just aren’t going to be pressed to do so. This draft just keeps getting more wide open for the Rams. The only pressing need is Edge. DT and LB are not far behind.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow, very nice. And hearing that our own team doctor did the surgery and has been with him during rehab makes me feel a lot better about his injury. Still some questions there until we see him play but the ceiling is very high with this signing.

And as others have said, can never have enough good CBs. This is a one year prove it deal so I don't see this effecting the draft at all if there is a CB at #19 they covet.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
This frees up a pick to be ammo for a trade up. 83 or 99, along with 19 and a 2nd next year should be enough to get to 11 or 12 if Turner drops.