Rams sign Tre'Davious White

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Opps, looks like OS beat me!

I'd still take Mitchell/Arnold if they are the BPA.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Fellas, I should know more here than I do, but...School me on where you rate this signing. I know what he was in the past, gotta be an upgrade still?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fella's I should know more here than I do, but...School me on where you rate this signing. I know what he was in the past, gotta be an upgrade still?

Reminds me of the Sam Shields signing from 2018 but on steroids. There is zero pressure for White to play early. I can't imagine Lake not playing the slot, which means our three incumbents plus White battle for the other job, but we can get by without him if needed.

Genius signing.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
So, they may mean no CB at #19... although one thing I believe it surely means is that Kendricks may be sent on his way. I'd assume that because I believe they may value Durant more than Kendricks at this point... but we'll see.

I will say that drafting Quinyon Mitchell at #19 sharing the field with White, Williams, Lake and Curl would be a formidable secondary...

I mean really formidable.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah…to me, this is more of a confirmation that we’re unlikely to bring Witherspoon back.

Definitely that.

But fans, especially here, write off players that we don't like.

Even putting White aside, Kendrick vs Durant vs Tomlinson - after the experience they've accumulated - for one spot, is a good place to be.

I will be surprised if we draft a CB at all now, unless it's a special teams dynamo late who happens to play CB

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Fellas, I should know more here than I do, but...School me on where you rate this signing. I know what he was in the past, gotta be an upgrade still?
If he’s healthy, it’s going to be an incredible move. Unfortunately he’s been hurt the past couple years…so we shall see.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A great CB who has had 2 major injuries in recent years. If he can stay healthy and regain form this is a major steal.