Rams select Tyler Higbee TE with #110 Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hopefully, he gets his legal issues ironed out. Awesome pass catcher but Fisher will have to keep an eye on him off the field.

Pleading Not Guilty....Guy followed them to their car.

jap

Legend
Knowing the Horns, they would not get involved with & drafted this player if they did not believe he has a fundamental good character. They would have performed due diligence on his legal trouble and satisfied themselves that it is something they can live with.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Why? He sounds like what we need

He knocked a guy unconscious, left him bleeding from the brain on the parking lot and then ran from the cops.

I already know Fisher and Snead will say about this kid, and I don't buy the high character, isolated incident rationale. It should be a major red flag.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He knocked a guy unconscious, left him bleeding on the parking lot and then ran from the cops.

I already know Fisher and Snead will say about this kid, and I don't buy the high character, isolated incident rationale. It should be a major red flag.
To be fair and present his side of the incident is he fought the guy and punched him after he was harrassing his GF and followed them to multiple bars. He punched the guy knocked him out and they again left the bar this guy followed them to. As soon as he heard the police were looking for him he turned himself in and fully cooperated. I'm not justifying anything the guy did or attempting to clear his reputation just pointing out there are two sides to every incident.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Picked Higbee for the Rams in the ROD mock. One of my favorite prospects this year. Not happy with the arrest but IMO possibly the best TE in the draft. He is right there with Henry.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Man, I love ROD. You guys who follow college football players are the extra set of eyes and scouts. Great discussions and reviews. I think the Rams picks are going to contribute asap for 2016 and beyond.

If Snead hits a homerun on every pick from there on forward including UDFA, the Rams are going to be a force in L.A.

Thanks to all the great posters.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Hey Fisher, regarding these bad boys that you need to keep an eye on......this ain't St. Louis, baby....

Psycho_X

Legend
Damn this is EXACTLY what this offense needed as long as the legal stuff works itself out. Unbelievable hands and he's got such long legs and great stride. This is the exact type of player this offense needed now that we have our QB. Ceiling is getting high for this team.

tempests

Hall of Fame
To be fair and present his side of the incident is he fought the guy and punched him after he was harrassing his GF and followed them to multiple bars. He punched the guy knocked him out and they again left the bar this guy followed them to. As soon as he heard the police were looking for him he turned himself in and fully cooperated. I'm not justifying anything the guy did or attempting to clear his reputation just pointing out there are two sides to every incident.

A situation like that tests a man's character and IMO, Higbee failed that test.

nighttrain

Legend
I'm betting his legal issues have already been taken care of, will be no charges, other guy was asking for trouble and got it
train

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Was one of my favorite prospects in this draft before the arrest. His upside is tremendous could be the best weapon in this draft he is that. good. Hopefully he gets the legal and injury things sorted if he does he will be a huge steal and great weapon for the Rams.

Exactly. After that nonsense I would have taken Williams before him or Higgins or one of other options. BUT...

If Fish can handle him the Rams just got a round 2 talent and weapon added to their offense with that young QB. This is a boom or bust pick, got my fingers crossed.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude has a hell of a QB throwing to him too... I effin love me some Doughty. :p
Another thing I like about him. Dude doesn't look shy about contact. Willingly feisty and looks to steamroll you

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
OK, I admit it, I was the guy that Higbee allegedly followed, and I took one for the team, in pretending to be hurt, did that so the Rams could snag him in the 4th round, JK. I won't say who he reminds me of, but he can play. We'll need to keep tabs on him, and must have done our homework on this one.

If he stays clean, a steal.