Rams Reportedly Pursuing Terrelle Pryor/Signed by Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think that McVay could get a lot out of him if he were to come here. In fact, I think statistically, his best option would be the Rams.

Although, I wouldn't expect it to happen.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I think that McVay could get a lot out of him if he were to come here. In fact, I think statistically, his best option would be the Rams.

Although, I wouldn't expect it to happen.
I agree. We've seen what McVay was able to do with Woods, so I'm sure that he and his assistants would also get good production out of Pryor, but most likely, not to the extent of Woods.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pryor's just not a fit. He could run the deep routes every snap I suppose, but his routes suck and in this offense that's something that will prevent him from getting playing time. It's also why he sucked so bad in Washington, same deal there where the expectation is that you'll be running the exact depth on a route/be exactly in the spot you should be in for a given call.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I really hope we don't sign him. I watched a lot of his games last year.

This sums it up to be perfectly honest:

Attachments

• Bearman-Cartoons-Alligator-Arms-Cartoon.png
    Bearman-Cartoons-Alligator-Arms-Cartoon.png
    475.2 KB · Views: 123
Name
Ronnie
I like what terrelle brings to the table. Height, weight, size, length. If he. Can give us close to what he did in Cleveland he would be a good 2 receiver. Good replacement for watkins. Big receiver can work the middle of the field, stretch the field, and be a good read zone target. I believe he fits our offence and needed a qb who can get hom the ball. He able to go up and make catches at its high point and physically make plays. If money is right i think its a good sign. EXCITED!!!!!LETS DO THE DOG GONE THANG. GOOOOO RAAAAMMMMSS.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
One year prove it deal. And we know McBae won't play him if he's half assing it.

Btw any news on this front ?

dang

Legend
We need a reliable red zone target. Sammy was pretty good. Our other WRs below average. Our TEs sucked. Is Pryor a reliable red zone target (strong hands, high point, fade, in traffic across the middle)?

dang

Legend
No problem with kicking the tires but I hope there is not panic in the FO after not getting Watkins or a top TE FA,

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Rams reportedly interested in Ryan Grant after the Ravens failed him on his physical in favor of signing Michael Crabtree. The Colts apparently are the favorite.

View: https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/974821861535121408

Pass, hes not better than anything we got behind Kupp and Woods and offers no upside. Pryor makes more sense of the two if were gonna take a shot on one of them. I wonder if were really interested anyway or its just lazy reporting because of the McVay connection.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
God, why. Redskin connection?

Maybe if he's offered a super low prove-it deal, but fuckin' hell. I don't want Jay Gruden's favorite pet project.

dang

Legend
What about Jordan Matthews? He had a down year last year due to injury/poor passing situation in Buffalo - but solid for Phi his first 3 years. Much more like Robert Woods than Sammy Watkins - which may be a good thing.