Rams Reportedly Pursuing Terrelle Pryor/Signed by Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I might as well voice a couple of other likely unpopular opinions just to let everyone know where I stand, even though nobody asked.

that's what we're all here for.

I'm certainly glad that we have Kupp on the team, but I can't help but feel that Smith-Schuster would have been more effective for the Rams.

huh? blasphemy.

dang

Legend
The key is to hit on 3rd Rounders like the Rams did with Kupp. That’s why I think they should trade down this year to get a shot at more 3 rd round picks. Just think how good next year will be if Rams get three 3rd round picks and hit on all three.

jjab360

Legend
The key is to hit on 3rd Rounders like the Rams did with Kupp. That’s why I think they should trade down this year to get a shot at more 3 rd round picks. Just think how good next year will be if Rams get three 3rd round picks and hit on all three.
Don't forget John Johnson was a 3rd rounder as well. If we could somehow get a few players in our linebacking corps as solid as he is, our defense would be set.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

200w.gif

…..

Legend
I would like to publicly thank the New York Jets for signing Pryor so I didn't have to be the condescending dickhead I was prepared to be had he signed with the Rams.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would the 12th man please turn off the lights on your way out...

I just want to remind people that the Seahawks hired Brian Schottenheimer as their OC, lost Jimmy Graham and Paul Richardson, and have replaced them with Ed Dickson and Jaron Brown.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But they still have Wilson who will take them to the promised land.... will say at least 2 or 3 NFL network talking heads like they did last season. He can't do it all by himself, but he will try.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
But they still have Wilson who will take them to the promised land.... will say at least 2 or 3 NFL network talking heads like they did last season. He can't do it all by himself, but he will try.
I think their defensive drop will be the biggest factor.

As good as Wilson is, I think his limitations will finally show themselves fully. He is a winner, and should never be written off, but they are definitely in rebuild mode.