Rams Reportedly Pursuing Terrelle Pryor/Signed by Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Let's do it.. If he's motivated and in our system, sky is the limit. Dude has ridiculous talent.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Hate the niners go the eff away already lol.....and I'd be all for this competitionfor Reynolds after the Rams crippled him last year I believe he wasn't the same and I look at it this way he with the other wideouts Gurley and goff and coach McVey he should at least match Sam-me-me-me Watkins production catch wise and yardage wise and even if he has 4 tds I will take it for possibly a truck load of money less lol count me freakin in!!!!

WestCoastRam

Legend
I think last year in Washington was a huge red flag. I'm frankly shocked. I have to think McVay reached out to Gruden and asked about him. What could he possibly have heard that makes this sound like a good idea?

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I dunno . I've seen this dude ball out. I don't think the skins we're using him correctly last year.

Get Er done

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Not my first or 2nd or 3rd choice but at this point ill take it. If they're bringing in Pryor who is a question mark what does that say about Reynolds. I think they have high hopes for Josh but they just dont know if they'll be able to count on him to be the guy they need him to be. I think they feel better about Ebukam starting at LB given how they talk about each player a little differently. They have high hopes for one and have alot of excitement and anticipation for the other.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How are his hands? He has the speed, height, and strength to possibly be a nice deep threat, but his catch percentage is just okay. Does he know to adjust his routes to actually get where deep balls are? If McVey thinks he can, and he's not too expensive, fine. He'll mean Hekker won't have to be the emergency QB either.

Memoriesdk

UDFA
Name
Memoriesdk

I think both of those teams believe they wont be mediocre next year with the moves they have made.

Plus, Pryor would be a secondary piece in LA. Probably would be a primary piece in SF. Dont know why Browns want him with Landry and Gordon

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If McVay thinks he'll fit into the culture, so be it. I don't doubt the talent, but his teammates have a habit of disliking him.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Extending off my previous comment, I hope this is Snead and Demoff trying to drive up his price so 9ers can fork up same Watkins deal he he he!!

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually, I think he can kind of do what Sammy did in our offense. Sammy might be much more talented, but his role can be replaced imo. Hopefully last year’s performance lowered his value enough for us to care.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Thing is if the Browns sign him they probably will try and trade Corey Coleman I would think. There should be interest there too either way maybe the Rams could get there hands on a receiver who could work in this offense either way.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

Extending off my previous comment, I hope this is Snead and Demoff trying to drive up his price so 9ers can fork up same Watkins deal he he he!!

6woNkn.gif

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
No more than a one year deal please. 1 year 7 Million. Up to 8.5M with tough incentives (1,000 yds, 10 TDs, etc.)