Rams leaning towards Wentz?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Size matters all right.
Goff missed 0 starts in 3 years
Wentz missed 8 starts in 2 years

Sam Bradford was 6'4 235 at the NFL combine

Goff had his shoulder seperated in the last game of one season. He just got lucky on the timing. How many wins does goff have on his resume again? Carson has more in just half the time.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I went to a local Chinese restaurant and as soon as I walked in there stood a guy who was the spittin image of Carson Wentz. It is an omen I tell you. They are taking Wentz.

I'm LOLing right now...

It'd even funnier if that was the story for the Rams

"Honestly, we were lined up to take Goff. But everywhere we turned, it was like we kept seeing Carson Wentz. It felt like he was stalking us, almost. Then, last night we got some Chinese food and there he was, another guy who looked exactly like Carson Wenz. We knew it had to be a sign..."

That right there would be the ULTIMATE Los Angeles football story...

FloridaBison

Dreamin of the back 9
Name
floridabison
If anyone REALLY believes that the Rams didn't know exactly who they were going to select needs to get their faculties checked.The Rams have made a huge investment in a QB. You dont do that without knowing who that guy is.

I enjoy the debate, and watching the media pundits make asses out of themselves.

Pawns every last one of them!!!

I love it. As a Die hard Vikings and Bison fan, I say kick some Niner Azz this year Y'all. You should be the Kings of California this year!!

Last edited:

Bizon

UDFA
Wentz has as many wins in one season as Goff has in his three year career.... Just sayin'

<----------- Camp IDC now that the Browns aren't drafting second, but you guys seem a lot saner than philly fans

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Browns traded out of pick two, after multiple reports say they were much higher on Goff. In step the Eagles...

Doesn't mean anything. After the combine, the Browns coach said they would have a problem Goff's hand size.

Logy

UDFA
Name
Logy
Wentz has as many wins in one season as Goff has in his three year career.... Just sayin'

<----------- Camp IDC now that the Browns aren't drafting second, but you guys seem a lot saner than philly fans

For 2015 Sagarin has NDSU ranked 36 and their schedule ranked at 131. Their toughest opponent was ranked 77. Cal was ranked 32 and played the 10th rated schedule. The question should not be Cal's wins, but rather how did NDSU ever lose?

tahoe

Pro Bowler
For 2015 Sagarin has NDSU ranked 36 and their schedule ranked at 131. Their toughest opponent was ranked 77. Cal was ranked 32 and played the 10th rated schedule. The question should not be Cal's wins, but rather how did NDSU ever lose?
One of the games they lost was the one that Wentz broke his wrist but kept playing because he is a tough sob!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Couple weeks ago we weren't even in the discussion for either of them, and now we're arguing about which one is worse?
"Do you want gold ... or platinum? They're both free."
"Platinum? Fuck you and your platinum!"

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Cuz that matters. Put Russel Wilson in this pic and the girl will tower over him. Goff is just fine. Being big doesn't make you a success, just ask Jamarcus Russell.
Don't you mean LaMarcus Russell
@JackDRams ? :rolllaugh:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The team has won 5 straight championships and Brock Jensen played in more games, won more championships and has over all better stats. So why not just sign him? Since wins are all that matter

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No matter who we pick; I will be justifying why they chose who they chose.

From the beginning I liked Goff.

Of late I concluded Wentz was a good fit.

Typically, in these waffle situations you should stick with your first take. Which is why I hope the Rams go with the one they had in mind when they traded up.

Bizon

UDFA
The team has won 5 straight championships and Brock Jensen played in more games, won more championships and has over all better stats. So why not just sign him? Since wins are all that matter

You can. I think he's playing up in Canada. I'd try and sign him before their season starts. You guys could probably also draft Cardale Jones and Jake Coker. They're both undefeated and have national championships.

Just my two cents, but Wentz is a lot better than those three, but that's JMHO. I've watched a lot of two of them.

BTW - Never said wins are all that matters. You like Goff. Awesome I've watched a lot of his tape, he's really good. Like I said IDC. If the Browns were still picking second I'd be pushing Wentz a little harder on you guys.

Bizon

UDFA

We will try and be better moving forward, sorry. :unsure:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Goff threw for 43 TDs in one season. Wentz has 45 passing TDs in his career. Just sayin'.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well, I know for certain the Rams are not taking Christian Hackenberg!
141261853.png

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Goff threw for 43 TDs in one season. Wentz has 45 passing TDs in his career. Just sayin'.
Well, you know that's because he didn't *have to* throw that many TDs.
When you have over 3550 yards of rushing in a year (to Cal's 1987), then the QB's job is significantly easier.

Bizon

UDFA

Cute.

giphy.gif

BTW - Guys I'm just messin with ya. You're drafting Goff unless the Rams are throwing out a ton of smoke. Goff's a really solid QB. I'm just delaying running over to the Philly board.