Rams leaning towards Wentz?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
thats only cuz Tark hates the Rams
train
If you are talking about Carson you couldn't be more wrong. Guy never got anything but straight A's through school and college. Scored a 40 on the wonderlik. He maybe many things but dumb isn't one of them.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
You keep telling yourself size doesn't matter. You goff guys are funny.

Yeah cuz guys like Big Ben don't get hurt. Jamarcus Russell was huge. I guess he retired early and made the hall of fame right? I wasn't comparing the young lady to Wentz or Goff. I was comparing her to Russell Wilson because he's tiny and a great football player. And he's rarely hurt. So if size is the determining factor on who will be better, you're ignorant. Because many many smaller players succeed. Wentz had also been hurt more times then Goff despite getting hit far less. You Wentz guys are funny.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Size matters - for a lot of reasons. It's not the only thing that matters but it matters.

Can small guys make it? Some have - but for the most part - size matters.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
It's good you posted a Pic of Fran. I loved that guy. He also said if given the choice he'd pick Carson. ;)
Even though I respect Tarkenton's opinions , I'm still going Goff , but it's only like 51/49

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Bigger QB's are just a bigger target to hit , and usually slower

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
thats only cuz Tark hates the Rams
train
And any Rams Fan worth spit, Hates Tarkington back!! He always reminded me of when I used to chase Chickens in my back yard as a kid!!
I Know Deacon Jones had similar feelings about Tarkington!!(y)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I went to a local Chinese restaurant and as soon as I walked in there stood a guy who was the spittin image of Carson Wentz. It is an omen I tell you. They are taking Wentz.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If Cleveland really did want Goff and traded the pick to the Eagles because they were sure the Rams were taking him......and then the Rams take Wentz.......damn that would burn the Browns and their fans.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I'm telling you guys: Rams are trollololing everyone with disinformation on purpose and having fun with it to create drama.

IMO they'll come clean somewhere around Monday and admit which one they moved up for.
I agree the Rams are having fun with the drama, but there is no good reason for them to say who they are taking before they are on the clock. Why do you think they would?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Yes....so what will it be, the green pill, or the red????

One pill makes you smaller and one pill makes you tall, and that one that Snisher gives you, doesn't do anything at all..

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Is that what Alice told you?

You can get anything you want, at Alice's restaurant...

OKay, I'm straying off topic but geez, I'm going crazy here! First Wentz, then Goff, then Goff agian and back to Wentz. Just got break up the craziness!!!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can get anything you want, at Alice's restaurant...

OKay, I'm straying off topic but geez, I'm going crazy here! First Wentz, then Goff, then Goff agian and back to Wentz. Just got break up the craziness!!!
It goes back and forth again and again, depends on what expert is talking. Personally I'm not sweating it. I like them both.