Rams leaning towards Wentz?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I swear these guys are just trolling Mackeyser now!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I swear these guys are just trolling Mackeyser now!
If true, they're trolling me too.
200.gif

jap

Legend
Everybody wants to play the oracle. Is a mere week really too long to wait?

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My brain is seriously fried. When they traded up I thought Wentz, past couple days I thought Goff, now I'm thinking Wentz again.

Fisher and Snead must be sitting back just smiling.

LARams 777

UDFA
Name
Jeff
My brain is seriously fried. When they traded up I thought Wentz, past couple days I thought Goff, now I'm thinking Wentz again.

Mine too. I preferred Wentz from the beginning but today when the Eagles traded for #2 pick , everyone was saying Goff to Rams done deal and I got myself to get on the Goff bandwagon and now this news that they prefer Wentz. Oh well. 1 week till it's official.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You have a 50/50 chance of being right. Might as well claim you have sources and pick one of the two. :whistle:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You have a 50/50 chance of being right. Might as well claim you have sources and pick one of the two. :whistle:
then delete all incriminating tweets/pieces/texts that show your sources suck ;) and no one will remember you were wrong

RAMBUSH

Starter
Payback for the eagles dealing us foles. Tell them go ahead trade up were taking Geoff. Only to pull the rug out from under them green scum bellys.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Browns traded out of pick two, after multiple reports say they were much higher on Goff. In step the Eagles...

rdw

Pro Bowler
Camp Wentz right now
KKC8tFH.gif

me by next Wednesday

z49m6Lg.gif

Just kidding, I'm loving every minute of this and so very glad we have the first pick of QB's this year!

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I think that if it is Wentz, it's because he changed their mind at the last minute.

Not sure what I think of that.

On one hand--get it right.

On the other--didn't you know--weren't you sure when you made the move?

Sometimes second guessing yourself doesn't work out so well. Still--I like Wentz so I'd be fine with it.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

That's just it - there are enough tea leaves out there to justify a prediction of either one. In the end, nobody knows, so people are just making a guess on a 50/50 proposition. This is like finding justification for all the reasons the next coin flip will be heads or tails and saying you knew it all along if you guess right. But in the end, from out vantage point here, it's simply a guess.

People can cherry pick all the reasons/tea leaves they want to justify that the pick will be Goff. Or they can cherry pick all the reasons/tea leaves why the pick will be Wentz. But in the end, it's purely a guess, nothing more.

Browns traded out of pick two, after multiple reports say they were much higher on Goff. In step the Eagles...

There also were reports back in February that they were interested in moving out of the #2 spot to get more picks, long before the Titans had traded out of the #1 spot. And they had plenty of ammunition to swap spots with Tennessee if they really had their minds set on one guy.

See how that works ... you can pick and choose the point about being higher on Goff, or you can pick and choose the reports that they were willing to trade out of the pick when they still had a chance to get Goff. It's just which of those you choose to believe, but in the end we are just guessing.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's my .02 opinion. Personally, I prefer Goff but would be happy with Wentz.

What I think is happening is that the cameras are rolling already for Hard Knocks and there's definitely some footage to be had at the draft. I think Cleveland and Philly may very well be convinced the Rams are taking Goff so what great footage could be had of each of their draft teams explode when the Rams go Wentz

So to play it up, and keep the masses guessing and surprised? I believe they want everyone to think Goff and then surprise with Wentz.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's my .02 opinion. Personally, I prefer Goff but would be happy with Wentz.

What I think is happening is that the cameras are rolling already for Hard Knocks and there's definitely some footage to be had at the draft. I think Cleveland and Philly may very well be convinced the Rams are taking Goff so what great footage could be had of each of their draft teams explode when the Rams go Wentz

So to play it up, and keep the masses guessing and surprised? I believe they want everyone to think Goff and then surprise with Wentz.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it....

Imagine the media frenzy if they go Wentz. There will be much more tv time if they go Wentz because espn has been pushing goff since the trade was announced. They like to blow hot air after the fact.