Rams leaning towards Wentz?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm just delaying running over to the Philly board.
Can't say that I blame ya there.
Personally, I still think it's Wentz. Fisher & Snead are just trolling everyone now and loving it.

Bizon

UDFA
Personally, I still think it's Wentz. Fisher & Snead are just trolling everyone now and loving it.

I'd love that. It would be a helluva troll job. All the smoke is pointing to Goff.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Cute.

giphy.gif

BTW - Guys I'm just messin with ya. You're drafting Goff unless the Rams are throwing out a ton of smoke. Goff's a really solid QB. I'm just delaying running over to the Philly board.

Don't be scared of the Philly board. It's not like they'll throw batteries at you. Or snowballs. Or cheer when you get hurt.

Just kidding, I actually like the Eagles.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff had his shoulder seperated in the last game of one season. He just got lucky on the timing. How many wins does goff have on his resume again? Carson has more in just half the time.

How many wins does Carson have against FBS teams?

Yea, I think it's time we stop this nonsense. Both guys are plenty good. Both guys have plenty going for them.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just standing between the tracks waiting to jump on whichever train comes my way.

Bizon

UDFA
How many wins does Carson have against FBS teams?

Yea, I think it's time we stop this nonsense. Both guys are plenty good. Both guys have plenty going for them.

Their first year starting? Wentz had 1 more than Goff.

What else are we going to do for the next week?

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Saw this and thought wow for everyone saying Goff will be able to handle the NFL this pic sure seems to tell the difference between him and Carson Wentz. Man Vs. Boy.

Sf4aIAi.jpg

Man vs Boy? Hahaha .....I guess that's why Wentz went to a lower division school and Goff went against Div1, NFL caliber defenders.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Goff is soft-bodied compared to Wentz. That's a fact. And it doesn't have to preclude any amount of success.

Because so was Brady. Brady was beyond unimpressive. Frankly, they look about the same...

BradyComb_original.png

Just, for the love of all that's good and holy, someone tell me that Goff is gonna get rid of that crap off of his neck...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have to admit, Wentz looks a good 2-3 inches taller than JG in that pic. MUCH bigger too. Is Goff's 6'4 closer to 6'2??

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
Cuz that matters. Put Russel Wilson in this pic and the girl will tower over him. Goff is just fine. Being big doesn't make you a success, just ask Jamarcus Russell.
Really bad comparison, imo. Wilson is a super athletic ball of muscles, Goff looks like a guy who joins your group on the local muni.

Ants

Starter

I also think it's Wentz. I'm good with either (for the many reasons mentioned in the various threads).

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I have to admit, Wentz looks a good 2-3 inches taller than JG in that pic. MUCH bigger too. Is Goff's 6'4 closer to 6'2??

Looks like Wentz is a little closer to the camera, thus looks a little bigger than normal in comparison, but he is a good 1.5 inches taller, and 20lbs heavier.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Looks like Wentz is a little closer to the camera, thus looks a little bigger than normal in comparison, but he is a good 1.5 inches taller, and 20lbs heavier.

I found the ND website from 2013 and the bio on Wentz. In 2013 he is listed at 6-5' 222 lbs. So when he was 21, he was 15 lbs lighter. No reason to think Goff can't put on 10-15 more lbs since he is only 21 now.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Well both sides seem pretty dug in, I'm just curious are there any objective...that's objective, folks here whom have actually seen either one of these guys play (3 full LIVE game minimum)

I have on only one of the two, and I'll tell anyone who'll listen he is the real deal

As for the other guy, hey he too may make it.