Rams leaning towards Wentz?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Imagine the media frenzy if they go Wentz. There will be much more tv time if they go Wentz because espn has been pushing goff since the trade was announced. They like to blow hot air after the fact.

Agreed.
Like I said, I prefer Goff, and feel that the needle is pointing in that direction, if ever so slightly. Which is why I am certain they go the other way

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
About half of us will be really happy. About a fourth of us will be pissed. And the other fourth will do their best to get on board with the pick.

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
I think when it comes down to it, we're just happy at a possibly franchise QB being drafted. Cause after these top two, maybe 3, the potential really falls. Cook and Hackenberg may be able to pull something off down the road, but who knows?

I'm hoping its Wentz, but I'd be happy with Goff too.

Nodak

UDFA
Name
Noday
Did anybody else see that woman reporter today on ESPN talking about how there wasn't any conversation at all between LA and Philly about who they might draft prior to the trade yesterday? Philly acted on the premise that they would be okay with drafting whichever one was not take by LA.

Interesting.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Fred Roggins. Yeah, let's trust this no name guy.
Roggins has been a main sportscaster in L.A. for as long as I can remember. He does the after Monday football show here, and was the first L.A. guy with the Rams news. So, if your comments were meant to be blue, sorry, but Roggins is a trusted, respected sports guy. Did someone feed him misinfo? That is the question.

Saw this and thought wow for everyone saying Goff will be able to handle the NFL this pic sure seems to tell the difference between him and Carson Wentz. Man Vs. Boy.

Sf4aIAi.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm telling you guys: Rams are trollololing everyone with disinformation on purpose and having fun with it to create drama.

IMO they'll come clean somewhere around Monday and admit which one they moved up for.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Saw this and thought wow for everyone saying Goff will be able to handle the NFL this pic sure seems to tell the difference between him and Carson Wentz. Man Vs. Boy.

Sf4aIAi.jpg

Cuz that matters. Put Russel Wilson in this pic and the girl will tower over him. Goff is just fine. Being big doesn't make you a success, just ask Jamarcus Russell.

Cuz that matters. Put Russel Wilson in this pic and the girl will tower over him. Goff is just fine. Being big doesn't make you a success, just ask Jamarcus Russell.
You keep telling yourself size doesn't matter. You goff guys are funny.

Oh and by the way I wasn't comparing Goff to the young lady. Look at him and look at Carson. Like I said Man Vs. Boy.