rams fear Jake Long tore acl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's almost humorous at this point. Both key players for us that tore this ACLs last year retore them again this year. That type of luck is just rare.

V3

Hall of Fame
im talking about causeof the shoulder. If im not mistaken thats the same one. Now were going to have to get his replacement along with a rg and center along with Qb. Along with Lbs, I dont like to wish injury on anyone but i hope Davis and Mcleod are not able to play next week so Joyner can stay at fs.

I'm with you on Joyner. I swear I've seen him play some S on certain plays and he looked really good there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's almost humorous at this point. Both key players for us that tore this ACLs last year retore them again this year. That type of luck is just rare.

So, you are saying we are the best team at having bad luck? :D

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/26/rams-jake-long-believe-he-has-re-torn-acl/

Two key members of the Rams’ offense tore ACLs last year. Now, both have re-torn the same ligaments this year.

During the preseason, quarterback Sam Bradford suffered the same season-ending injury as he suffered a year ago. On Sunday, the Rams and left tackle Jake Long believe he tore the same ACL that was torn last season.

An MRI is expected to confirm the ACL tear on Sunday night. It would be a surprise at this point if the MRI shows anything but the ACL being torn.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm with you on Joyner. I swear I've seen him play some S on certain plays and he looked really good there.
That way Gaine can play nickel when Tru and Janoris get healthy. Also Mcleod is a free agent after this year

Lesson

Oh, really?
In the event that Long did re-tear his ACL and Saffold's OK, who plays LG?

Joseph or Person?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams submit a request to the league office for a mid season uniform change;

bubble-wrap-suit.jpg

SierraRam

Recreational User
That way Gaines can play nickel when Tru and Janoris get healthy. Also Mcleod is a free agent after this year

We're good at DL, RB, TE, and punter. We're okay at DB and WR. So all we need is 3 OL's, 2 LB's, a QB and kicker. When's the draft? :(

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Screw it. Trade back, pick up an extra 2nd. Draft a LB in the first, two guards in the second, and a center in the 3rd/4th, draft a QB in the 3rd/4th then draft tackles/guards the rest of the way.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
In the event that Long did re-tear his ACL and Saffold's OK, who plays LG?

Joseph or Person?

Can we use a wet tissue at LG? Might be more effective......same goes for center and RG if Saffold hurt and Joseph in....