rams fear Jake Long tore acl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Geez! Same knee as last year?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
My prediction is he won't be back playing for the RAMS in the 2015 season. FREAK! :mad:

At least we conducted a 2 month medical prior to signing him or who knows what else could be wrong with him at this point.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Next year we need a whole interior line. we better get the Best Center Free agent and Draft 2 Guards

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Dont Know Looks like were going to get a long look at Robinson but we have no Guards now
Hopefully Saffold injury is minor, and he will move back to LG, which means [Gulp] Joseph is back at RG. If it were up to me, I would look long and hard at Person playing RG.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
image.jpg

V3

Hall of Fame
More concerned about Saffold. His contract is still large. I believe Long's contract was structured so that it was pretty much paid for after this season. It won't cost us much to let him go at the end of the season.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Honestly, I don't blame Jake. He plays hard for us and was a decent tackle. I blame the coaching staff for putting faith in a guy who tore the same ACL 8 months before the season to protect a guy who just tore his ACL less then a year before the season started. Just bad decisions all around. We put way to much faith in injured players.

lockdnram21

Legend
More concerned about Saffold. His contract is still large. I believe Long's contract was structured so that it was pretty much paid for after this season. It won't cost us much to let him go at the end of the season.
yea we should have listened to Raiders.

Speeps

Starter
So it appears that both players who tore their ACL's last year, also re-tore it this year. Interesting.

V3

Hall of Fame
yea we should have listened to Raiders.
The Raiders weren't the only ones saying Saffold was a risky signing. Heck, there was so much backlash from that [brief] signing that I think that's the real reason they backed out of the deal.

lockdnram21

Legend
The Raiders weren't the only ones saying Saffold was a risky signing. Heck, there was so much backlash from that [brief] signing that I think that's the real reason they backed out of the deal.
im talking about causeof the shoulder. If im not mistaken thats the same one. Now were going to have to get his replacement along with a rg and center along with Qb. Along with Lbs, I dont like to wish injury on anyone but i hope Davis and Mcleod are not able to play next week so Joyner can stay at fs.