rams fear Jake Long tore acl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Right now I'm really just hoping Davis balls out so we don't have to look at QB very early in the draft. We need a lot of o-linemen. People who can stay healthy.

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Screw it. Trade back, pick up an extra 2nd. Draft a LB in the first, two guards in the second, and a center in the 3rd/4th, draft a QB in the 3rd/4th then draft tackles/guards the rest of the way.
1st Lb
2nd Qb
2nd G
3rd C
4th Lb
5th wr
6th ol7th ol

jap

Legend
The Ram's OL has been resembling a MASH unit for much too long. I believe we need to invest in a bionic OL with virtually unlimited replaceable parts.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Cut him. Move Robinson to LT.

OG
Arie Kouandjio
Josue Matias
AJ Cann
Tre' Jackson

OT
Andrus Peat
Cedric Ogbuehi
Brandon Scherff

At this point, do anything possible to get both Peat and Kouandjio imo.

Do what the Cowboys are doing, go all in on the offensive line with young talent. A strong offensive line wins games. Early guard, early center, if needed early RT too. Let's upgrade our talent there, because poor offensive line play is ruining our offense. We've played well when the line has.

Alan

Legend
lockdnram21 forgetting about a FS:
1st Lb
2nd Qb
2nd G
3rd C
4th Lb
5th wr
6th ol7th ol
1st LB
2nd FS
2nd G
3rd G (fingers crossed on Barrett)
4th BPA
5th BPA
6th ol7th BPA

jap

Legend
Is there any part of Big Jake's body that has not been torn?

fearsomefour

Legend
Good riddance.
He is a class guy. The Rams took a risk and as usual lost. One good year is what they got.
If the Rams had more veteran players I would say it would be time to blow it up.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Jake plays hard, not his fault his ACL tore (if indeed that is the case)
All I know is the Rams better concentrate on the OL next FA and Draft. I want to see 4 OL drafted and 3 in the first 4 rounds. This nonsense of not having an OL has got to stop.